What do you think of this photo?

Old May 30th 04, 05:25 PM
George Kalemanis

Default What do you think of this photo?

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?p...364082&size=lg

What is your opinion of the photo above?

Old May 30th 04, 09:17 PM
Dennis Bradley

"George Kalemanis" wrote in message
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?p...364082&size=lg

What is your opinion of the photo above?

Lovely picture, but I don't think the dark band in the water with the three
lamps adds anything to the picture. If the image could have been taken
without that distraction, it would have been perfect for me.
Dennis

Old May 30th 04, 11:11 PM
parv

in message ,
wrote George Kalemanis ...

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?p...364082&size=lg

What is your opinion of the photo above?

Lights are bit too bright.

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do

Old May 30th 04, 11:52 PM
Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Dennis Bradley"
stated that:

"George Kalemanis" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?p...364082&size=lg

What is your opinion of the photo above?

Lovely picture, but I don't think the dark band in the water with the three
lamps adds anything to the picture. If the image could have been taken
without that distraction, it would have been perfect for me.

Or maybe crop it into a panorama.

Also, is it just that I haven't had enough sleep, or is the horizon
tilted to the left?

Old May 31st 04, 09:59 AM
Dennis Bradley

"Lionel" wrote in message
Kibo informs me that "Dennis Bradley"
stated that:

"George Kalemanis" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?p...364082&size=lg

What is your opinion of the photo above?

Lovely picture, but I don't think the dark band in the water with the

three
lamps adds anything to the picture. If the image could have been taken
without that distraction, it would have been perfect for me.

Or maybe crop it into a panorama.

Also, is it just that I haven't had enough sleep, or is the horizon
tilted to the left?

Looks fine to me.
You can rarely ever rely on a water's edge to define a horizon, but the
buildings look vertical and the roof lines seem horizontal
Dennis

Old June 4th 04, 12:49 AM
Michael Weinstein

On 2004-05-30 12:25:19 -0400, George Kalemanis said:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?p...364082&size=lg

What is your opinion of the photo above?

I like it a lot. What bridge is that? Looks a lot like the Brooklyn Bridge.
--
Michael Weinstein | "Those who cannot remember the
Nashua, NH | past are condemned to repeat it."

Old June 4th 04, 09:37 AM
Dennis Bradley

news:2004060319495616807%notreallymeNOSPAM@ixnetco mcom...
On 2004-05-30 12:25:19 -0400, George Kalemanis said:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?p...364082&size=lg

What is your opinion of the photo above?

I like it a lot. What bridge is that? Looks a lot like the Brooklyn

Bridge.
--
Michael Weinstein | "Those who cannot remember the
Nashua, NH | past are condemned to repeat it."
-George Santayana

Could be....if they moved it to Cincinnati OH :-)
Dennis

Old August 22nd 04, 02:31 AM
Mark

Enjoyed it very much. I really like the colors, lights and black sky. Thanks
for sharing with us.