Has this image been 'photoshopped'?

Old December 20th 18, 11:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Has this image been 'photoshopped'?

"David B." "David news:k7QRD.462503$yG.159694
@fx14.fr7 Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:26:55 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 17/12/2018 15:28, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Can anyone tell if it HAS actually been tampered with?

yes.

Can YOU tell?

If so, HOW can you tell?

TIA

Okay, so I get the point. I think nospam has as well. Your test run
was a success David. Some people here, will, out of ignorance, try to
help you determine certain aspects concerning digital photography.
You may be able to use this help for your stalking purposes.

You can test the theory by posting the real picture and the request
for the help you really want with it. Don't be too obvious with the
wording for the request of course, David.

In an effort to cure some ignorance concerning you, I close this post
with:

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,

Old December 21st 18, 12:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

On 21/12/2018 10:55, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 20 December 2018 17:47:57 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 20/12/2018 16:18, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 20 December 2018 15:22:43 UTC, David B. wrote:

I've never cycled through a tunnel. What's that tunnel where the boaters have to lay on their back and walk on the ceiling in order for the boat to go through the tunnel, I remember that one when I was a kid.

Perhaps you refer to the Dudley canal - there are many others with a
similar history. There's a lot of information available, he-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legging_(canals)

Think the one I went on was near ponders end or Enfield lock.

Ah! The Lee & Stort, to the East of London, are two of the waterways
we've chosen not to explore.

Why have yuo chosen not to explore them ?

The only way to get there is through London. We have been through
Regents Park into Little Venice but London is no longer 'visitor
friendly'. Too many boats and too little space to moor.

When our boaters' club arranged a sponsored group visit, we were way up
north on the Leeds & Liverpool canal!

Ah that makes sense then.

Yes, it's a long way by canal from Leeds to London!

And I even when typing I can glance over my Mac and see hear and smell, what the students are up to, and when I hear an explosion I can get up and sort them out.

The student who set up and order form for has filled it in requesting £62 worth of components.
All of which I have in stock because I can predict what studetns might want and while he has requested items from a company called www.mouser.co.uk because I know what I'm doing I can supply everything he wants for under £28 and he can collect them from me upto to about 1pm today, rather than it cost us £62 which I couldn't order before 7th Jan 2019 because finaince while allegeldgly here can't process any orders generated after ~19th december.
So is it better for me to be here allowing access to the lab and getting the compents for 1/2 price or be 'working' from home as an admin and not able to do anything until 7th Jan 2019, but at least I wonlt be wasting time at work reading NGs

It's good to learn that you care about the youngsters you are employed
to help! :-)

An in interesting tale! Thanks, Dave.

Have a great break over the Christmas period.

Same to you. and don't get involved in lenghty exchanges on this NG with certain individuals otherwise you'll find no one (including me) will repeond to you relevant photo questions.

Thanks - and your point is taken. I really hadn't intended to bring bad
things here.

--
David B.
Blog comments:- https://vxer.home.blog/2018/12/08/vx...file/#comments