Another Michael Scarpitti?

Old May 8th 04, 01:37 PM
J.Medlock

Default Another Michael Scarpitti? Or Hans Beckert. Or LadislavLoewenstein, III. Or Konrad Veidt, II

"Jon" wrote in message
Yeah, that is for sure. Not only that, but he doesn't know **** about
developers--you should read his posts on photo.net!! So many people had to
post accurate information. What do you expect from a pathological liar?

Your fascination (obsession) with Scarpitti is bordering on the
pathological. I would encourage you to seek help while there
is still hope.

http://www.cyber-stalking.net/psychopathology.htm

Justin

Old May 8th 04, 07:46 PM
Any Moose Poster

In article ,
"J.Medlock" wrote:

Your fascination (obsession) with Scarpitti is bordering on the
pathological. I would encourage you to seek help while there
is still hope.

My thoughts exactly. I finally decided to killfile them both
(again) I encourage others to do the same as neither contributes
to this group.
Old May 8th 04, 08:43 PM
David Nebenzahl

On 4/20/2004 6:49 AM Michael Scarpitti spake thus:

Jon wrote in message ...

A holiday, a holiday, and the first one of the year.
Lord Darnell's wife came into church, the gospel for to hear.

And when the meeting it was done, she cast her eyes about,
And there she saw little Matty Groves, walking in the crowd.

"Come home with me, little Matty Groves, come home with me tonight.
Come home with me, little Matty Groves, and sleep with me till light."

"Oh, I can't come home, I won't come home and sleep with you tonight,
By the rings on your fingers I can tell you are Lord Darnell's wife."

"What if I am Lord Darnell's wife? Lord Darnell's not at home.
For he is out in the far cornfields, bringing the yearlings home."

And a servant who was standing by and hearing what was said,
He swore Lord Darnell he would know before the sun would set.

Ah, I see you've listened to Fairport Convention too.

Also, it's quite obvious that you've gone "clear round the bend", to put it
into Anglophilic language that you might understand.

--
I was quickly apprised that an "RSS feed" was not, as I had naively
imagined, some new and unspeakable form of sexual debauchery practised

- Cynical shop talk from comp.publish.prepress

Old May 17th 04, 03:25 AM
Jon

From: Any Moose Poster
Newsgroups: rec.photo.darkroom
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 18:46:28 GMT
Subject: Another Michael Scarpitti? Or Hans Beckert. Or

"J.Medlock" wrote:

Your fascination (obsession) with Scarpitti is bordering on the
pathological. I would encourage you to seek help while there
is still hope.

My thoughts exactly. I finally decided to killfile them both
(again) I encourage others to do the same as neither contributes
to this group.

Shut up John. Enough about your kill files. Get back on the Prozac and into
that little corner you inhabit.

Old May 17th 04, 03:26 AM
Jon

From: "J.Medlock"
Newsgroups: rec.photo.darkroom
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 12:37:11 GMT

"Jon" wrote in message
Yeah, that is for sure. Not only that, but he doesn't know **** about
developers--you should read his posts on photo.net!! So many people had to
post accurate information. What do you expect from a pathological liar?

Your fascination (obsession) with Scarpitti is bordering on the
pathological. I would encourage you to seek help while there
is still hope.

http://www.cyber-stalking.net/psychopathology.htm

And you have been following every message...

www.pathetic-loser.com