SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD Card Box

Old June 9th 06, 10:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD Card Box

Does anyone have a box from a genuine SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD card?

My (almost certainly fake) one just turned up and on the back it says
68 pictures at 5mp uncompressed and 145 compressed. That doesnt sound
right to me. What does a genuine box say?

I am interested to know what I 'really' got

Cheers
ed

Old June 9th 06, 11:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Ed" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have a box from a genuine SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD card?

My (almost certainly fake) one just turned up and on the back it says
68 pictures at 5mp uncompressed and 145 compressed. That doesnt sound
right to me. What does a genuine box say?

I am interested to know what I 'really' got

Cheers
ed

mine says

camera size RAW image
5MP..... 7.2 .... 136

camera size JPEG
5MP .... 3.3 .... 279

Old June 9th 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

mine says

camera size RAW image
5MP..... 7.2 .... 136

camera size JPEG
5MP .... 3.3 .... 279

I expect I got a box standard SD card, not the Ultra II, perhaps 512mb.
The box and packaging are perfect though, someone has taken a lot of
trouble on this.

Old June 9th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Ed wrote:
Does anyone have a box from a genuine SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD card?

My (almost certainly fake) one just turned up and on the back it says
68 pictures at 5mp uncompressed and 145 compressed. That doesnt sound
right to me. What does a genuine box say?

I am interested to know what I 'really' got

Cheers
ed

I don't know, but on my 4mp camera, I get 306 compressed pictures on a
256 meg card. See how many free bytes your OS reports when it is put in
a card reader.
Old June 9th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Ring your local Sandisk rep and ask them.
Emailing them are quite responsive too.

I just got a 'good fake' Sandisk off eBAY.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7623032946

ups.com...