Ping: Rita

Old December 7th 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

Default Ping: Rita

You shoulda kept that 1DIII:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=25922866

It starts...

Old December 7th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

Default Rita

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Kinon O'Cann wrote:

You shoulda kept that 1DIII:

If it wouldn't depreciate so damn fast I would have kept it a few more
weeks. The window of opportunity was there and I took it.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=25922866

It starts...

I already read that and have dismissed it to dirty contacts (machine oil)
on
the D3. I had the same problem with my D200 when I first got it. Scared
the hell out of me. I scrubbed the contacts on the D200 and all my lenses
with methanol and PEC-PADS and the problem disappeared forever. That's
not
saying this poor soul doesn't have a lemon, but I wouldn't go so far as to
say this early in the game Nikon pulled a Canon.

Nah, just thought it was funny that the first premature complaints have
appeared already. If these morons would spend as much time trying to solve
the problem as they did whining on-line, they'd have fixed it in a matter of
minutes.

Old December 7th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Dec 7, 7:55 am, "Kinon O'Cann" wrote:
You shoulda kept that 1DIII:

Rita couldn't keep it. The guy at the rental place wanted it back on
Monday.