Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week........................

Old April 3rd 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week........................

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 01:11:45 -0500, John
wrote:

The U.S national debt as of 12:30AM CST is EIGHT.FOUR TRILION
DOLLARS !!!

OK, so it's really only 8,378,974,209,596.00

Just think, in a few months or so Congress will finally get to raise
the debt ceiling to $10,000,000,000,000.00 !!!

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com
www.xs750.net
Old April 3rd 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

John wrote:

If I weren't such a humanitarian I'd say something like " bring home
the 101st Airborne and let'em run night manuevers on the Texico
borderline.". Frankly I'm completely abashed at how the "great
migration" has changed our culture here in Tennessee. Shelbyville
(pop.17.k legal and est. 3,k i.a.'s) now Mexican restaurants comprise
about 30% of all restaurants in the town. Even the older cafes and
such have changed their menus to accomodate the new clientelle.

Good grief! Whatever happened to traditional American cuisine,
like pizza, frankfurters, French fries, and moo shu pork???

Old April 3rd 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:59:13 -0500, John
wrote:

There comes a point when assimilation becomes migratory conquest.

==
John S. Douglas

April 3, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Is this what Israelis are scared of?

regards,
--le

Old April 3rd 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

wrote:

There comes a point when assimilation becomes migratory conquest.

==
John S. Douglas

April 3, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Is this what Israelis are scared of?

I would think it's more along the lines of annihilation.Tough bunch
and a very practical people but face it, they're surrounded by people
who would love to see them removed this rock.

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com
www.xs750.net
Old April 3rd 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Hmmm, I was thinking more of a US led attack on Canada. Seeing as how
they have oil, gas and better health care than here in the United
States of Confusion. Besides, I hear that are more like Shania up
there !!!!! ;)

....and the beer, don't forget the beer!

Old April 3rd 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

John spake thus:

wrote:

There comes a point when assimilation becomes migratory conquest.

April 3, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Is this what Israelis are scared of?

I would think it's more along the lines of annihilation.Tough bunch
and a very practical people but face it, they're surrounded by people
who would love to see them removed this rock.

Bull****.

Just bull****, plain and simple. But I'm not criticizing you, John: it's
the same crap that's being forced on the 'Merkin peeple, that the poor
defenseless Israelis are being forced into the sea by the mighty
Palestianian "terrorists".

The Israelis hold practically all the cards. They're the ones with the
F-16s, the Apache helicopters--with nukes, for god's sake. They're the
ones with the blessing of the U.S. and, by proxy, the UN. But somehow,
the whole situation has become horribly twisted, in a way that only
George Orwell could fully appreciate, to make the Israelis out as the
victims.

And by the way, I am a Jew.

Lloyd's, right, by the way: one of the big sticking points to any
settlement is the issue of the right of return of Palestinian refugees,
which the Israelis are terrified of. My own thinking on this has
changed: I was once in favor of the current proposed settlement, the
"2-state" one (you know, Israel and Palestine living side by side as
neighbors, each secure within its blah blah blah ...). I now believe
that the only proper way to settle this would be a 1-state solution,
with Palestinians absorbed as full citizens into Israel. Of course, this
will never, ever happen. But it would be a fair and equitable way to
settle things, PLUS it would eliminate two evil things--theocracies
(both the Zionist and the Islamist ones)--from the face of the earth.

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

- motto of the Church of Euthanasia (http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/)