[PICS] Point Bonita Light House

Old February 29th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [PICS] Point Bonita Light House

It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked my interest.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Poi...ntBonitaLH.htm
Old February 29th 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

JimKramer wrote:
It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked my interest.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Poi...ntBonitaLH.htm

That little foot bridge is pretty sketchy, huh?
Old February 29th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Default Point Bonita Light House

On Feb 29, 11:30*am, JimKramer wrote:
It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked my interest.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Poi...ntBonitaLH.htm

Thanks for showing us the views. Have you been back since?
What equipment did you use and what color film?

Keep at it. Nice images of a unique place.

Draco
Old February 29th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 29, 11:46*am, Paul Furman wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked my interest.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Poi...ntBonitaLH.htm

That little foot bridge is pretty sketchy, huh?

The warning signs on the bridge limited it to two people on the bridge
at any time, Ranger One and Ranger Two made certain that this was
so. :-) It was probably a great deal more stable 50 years ago.

It was a fun trip and worth the wait and the PITA hours.
Old February 29th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 29, 12:21*pm, Draco wrote:
On Feb 29, 11:30*am, JimKramer wrote:

It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked my interest.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Poi...ntBonitaLH.htm

Thanks for showing us the views. Have you been back since?
What equipment did you use and what color film?

Keep at it. Nice images of a unique place.

Draco

It's on the other side of the country for me, so no, I've not been
back.
B&W was a Canon Elan II with a Canon 28-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS
The color shots were all with a Canon 20D with a Canon 20mm F2.8 or a
Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS

Thanks.
Old February 29th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

On Feb 29, 11:30*am, JimKramer wrote:
It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked my interest.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Poi...ntBonitaLH.htm

Great shots Jim. They remind me of when I visit my sister in B.C. on
the island. A beautiful scenic place to get away when life gets you
down.
Helen