atlanta area labs

Old February 2nd 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
[email protected]

Default atlanta area labs

Hi, I've been out of photography a few years and after contacting the
lab I used to use for 120 development and prints found they are no
longer in that type of business. Can anyone recommend a couple of
labs in the Atlanta area for 120 development and prints (usually in
the 16x 20 range or so) ?

Meteor is the lab I used to use. Also, is everything I find nowadays
going to be digital conversion then a printer vs. the enlarger and
darkroom process?

Obviously, been out of the "loupe". Any other comments regarding
digital vs. enlarger and quality would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Old February 8th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
PRO SHOW_SS

there are a FEW labs using enlargers...but they are hard to find,,,once
they brake down and can't get parts , you will be getting digital
prints....win some ....loose some....

Wayne
MIRROR IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY
MILWAUKEE,WI

Road Atlanta Photos Minister of Information Digital SLR Cameras 27 September 27th 06 08:15 PM
Photos of Atlanta Race Weekend Robert R Kircher, Jr. Digital Photography 71 March 27th 05 02:50 PM
labs in phoenix area? Film & Labs 0 April 15th 04 12:06 AM
Labs in Sacramento Area Mike Johnson Medium Format Photography Equipment 0 April 5th 04 08:08 PM
Pro labs in Reno area? Jack Black Film & Labs 0 March 19th 04 03:26 AM