[SI] Request for new rulz page admin

Old May 6th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default [SI] Request for new rulz page admin

It's not that I don't want to, but travel and work are taking a lot of
time so I have less time to attend to the rulz page. Or more
specifically I'm not around when new mandates are posted to add them to
the mandate page in a timely fashion.

Anyone want to take it on?

... the only ointment dwelling fly is that the vollunteer has to
provide the webspace.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 6th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Request for new rulz page admin

Alan Browne wrote:
It's not that I don't want to, but travel and work are taking a lot of
time so I have less time to attend to the rulz page. Or more
specifically I'm not around when new mandates are posted to add them to
the mandate page in a timely fashion.

Anyone want to take it on?

... the only ointment dwelling fly is that the vollunteer has to
provide the webspace.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

Sure, why not...

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Jim

Old May 6th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

JimKramer wrote:

Alan Browne wrote:

It's not that I don't want to, but travel and work are taking a lot of
time so I have less time to attend to the rulz page. Or more
specifically I'm not around when new mandates are posted to add them to
the mandate page in a timely fashion.

Anyone want to take it on?

... the only ointment dwelling fly is that the vollunteer has to
provide the webspace.

Sure, why not...

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Hey, that was easy!
Cool.
Old May 6th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Jim, when I brought up your web page, I got this:

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan
Event: Security Risk Found!
Risk: Trojan.Galapoper.A
File: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pyzajitr.exe
Location: Quarantine
Computer: ---
User: ---
Action taken: Quarantine succeeded : Access denied
Date found: Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:16:36 PM

Symantec AV reported it...

"JimKramer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 6th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Kinon O'cann wrote:
Jim, when I brought up your web page, I got this:

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan
Event: Security Risk Found!
Risk: Trojan.Galapoper.A
File: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pyzajitr.exe
Location: Quarantine
Computer: ---
User: ---
Action taken: Quarantine succeeded : Access denied
Date found: Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:16:36 PM

Symantec AV reported it...

"JimKramer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Alan Browne wrote:
It's not that I don't want to, but travel and work are taking a lot of
time so I have less time to attend to the rulz page. Or more
specifically I'm not around when new mandates are posted to add them to
the mandate page in a timely fashion.

Anyone want to take it on?

... the only ointment dwelling fly is that the vollunteer has to
provide the webspace.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

Sure, why not...

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Jim

That's odd as I'm running the Norton suite also and it doesn't give me
a trojan warning. Were you doing anything else at the time?

Jim

Old May 6th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

JimKramer wrote:

Sure, why not...

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Thanks. Re-direct link going up momentarilly.

Cheers,
Alan
Old May 6th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

JimKramer wrote:

Sure, why not...

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

You've got a few internal links to fix (anchor names, etc.)

Re-direct is up.

Old May 6th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

JimKramer wrote:

better?

Yep, seems so. All yours, and Thanks!

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 6th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Kinon O'cann wrote:
"JimKramer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Alan Browne wrote:
[...]

Date found: Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:16:36 PM

Symantec AV reported it...

This is a problem with your machine not the web page, which is vanilla
HTML. This is what SpywareGuide has to say about it:
"A Trojan is a program that enables an attacker to get nearly
complete control over an infected PC."

--
Hywel
http://kibo.org.uk/