Big Minolta sale

Old September 14th 03, 07:45 PM
Frank Potter

Default Big Minolta sale

I've gone over to the Dark Side (autofocus) and am about to sell my entire
Minolta MF setup.

For a couple of weeks anyway, I will be focusing on selling the entire
package. If that doesn't work, I'll accept offers on parts of the list.

The price for all this is $1750, plus shipping. What's included is:

Minolta Inventory

Minolta X-700 (2)
Motor Drive
Manual (2)
Auto Winder (w/manual)

Minolta XD11
Auto Winder
Manual

MD Zoom 25-85 f 3.5-4.5 (55)
Manual
UV-Haze Filter
Both caps

MD Rokkor-X 50 f 1.7 (55)
UV-Haze Filter
Both caps

MC-W Rokkor - NL 21mm f2.8 ((72)
UV-Haze Filter
Both caps

Sigma UC-Zoom 70-210mm f4 (52)
UV-Haze Filter
No filter cap

MC Tele-Rokkor - PF 100mm f2.5 (55)
Skylight Filter
Both caps
Lens Hood

MC Macro Rokkor - QF 50mm f3.5 (55)
Both caps

MC Tele Rokkor - HF 300mm f4.5 (72)
Skylight Filter
Both caps

Auto Vivitar TelePhoto 400mm f.6.3 (72)
UV-Haze Filter
Both caps

Wireless Controller Set (w/ manual, but in Japanese)
IR Receiver IR-1 (w/case)
IR Transmitter IR-1 (w/case)

Multi-Function Back (for X-700)
Manual

Multi-Function Back (for XD-11)

Minolta Auto 360FX strobe (w/case)
Manual

Minolta Auto 260FX strobe (w/case & WA lens)

Minolta Power Grip 2 (w/cables)
Manual

Minolta SR Magnifier V (w/ old case & instructions)

Minolta Swiveling right-angle eyepiece

Minolta rubber eyecup

Filters
Polarizing
55
72
Color & Compensating (all 55mm) (15)
UV, 25A &85 (58MM
Spiratone Vignetar (55) (w/case)
Hoya Skylight (48)

Minolta Auto Bellows I Kit
Includes reversing ring
N.B. Foam in case has disintegrated
Old September 15th 03, 05:47 PM
Just Me

How much are the "'s" ?

"Frank Potter" wrote in
message ...

Old September 19th 03, 03:46 AM
Dave Moorman

In article
,
(Frank Potter) wrote:

I've gone over to the Dark Side (autofocus)

You're behind the curve, Frank. The dark side is now digital!

Dave