Stop with the political BS!

Old October 21st 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
bino

Default Stop with the political BS!

Vote Obama!

Old October 21st 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
AnotherD@rnedSock

Jim Carter wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:21:20 +1000, Anonymous
wrote:

That brings back memories - of kindergarten. How old are you?

Well, I dare you. Sorry if it brings back bad memories for you.

I am 62 years old and you remind me of the KuKluxKlan, spreading your
filth while cowering behind the usenet eqivalent of the white sheet.

An honest observation is filth?

You do have some quaint methods of assessing others.

Are you seriously going to tell me that African Americans aren't
statistically more involved with violence, drugs, robbery, general crime?

If someone was to put you out of a car after midnight one day, you truly
expect me to believe that you would be just as comfortable being dropped in
a black neighborhood as you would a white middle class suburb?

It isn't the color of skin, it is the lack of social responsibility. I
don't care if they are red & white striped like a barber's pole, it is what
they do, not where they came from. All I would like to see is them being
made to be either fully responsible members of society, or made to leave
that society. As it is they are parasites, they attack and try to destroy
the society that provides for them.

I have no problem with Algerians, North Africans, Indians, etc., just with
the thugs that are commonly described as African American youth. The self
styled Gangsta wannabes with their toneless and tuneless music and their
simplistically inane lyrics. Lyrics about crime, violence, rape, acts of
terrorism. Do you ever listen to their "music"?

I know that all of them aren't intolerant little thieving hoodlums, but too
many of them are for me to accept them. You are welcome to continue lying
to yourself about how you really regard them. Who knows, one day you might
actually convince yourself.

When I get to be sixty-two, I won't wear blinders and pretend the world
around me isn't what it really is. I'll do as I do now, observe and make
note. And make mention if it suits. Shame about you.

Anon

Old October 22nd 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
---------------

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Wake up!

There is little point in making political posts, the result is already
written in stone.

The US is about to have a black president, their crime rates are about to
go through the roof and their social security about to slide off a cliff.
Regardless of how Obama regards other blacks, they will see a black
president as a license to run riot. Over the next four years the US is
going to be destroyed, damaged beyond any expectation of recovery.

Their pathetic political system only gives them two choices, both bad, but
one far worse than the other. Bye, bye US of A. It wasn't really nice
knowing you, but bye bye anyway. Maybe you can get a few clues from Russia
about how to survive a political, social and economic collapse. In Russia
the Mafia took over, so I guess that'll happen in the US too, only they'll
be black criminals, not Italian.

The US had better get used to rap music, blatant drug use, violent crime,
inexplicable court decisions and living in fear. Along of course, with
ridiculously high prices for basic commodities and impossibly expensive
medical care.

It is sad, but inevitable, but they brought it on themselves, there is no
one else to blame.

Anon

Take your racist bull**** to alt.kkk, asshole.

Old October 24th 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
\(used to be\) Fat Sam

Anonymous wrote:
snip political bull****

So you tell people to stop making political posts, then immediately proceed
to make a political post yourself.
Do you understand the meaning of the word "irony"?
A hint...It's got nothing to do with ferric metals.

Old October 24th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Allen[_3_]

(used to be) Fat Sam wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
snip political bull****

So you tell people to stop making political posts, then immediately proceed
to make a political post yourself.
Do you understand the meaning of the word "irony"?
A hint...It's got nothing to do with ferric metals.

Does it have something to do with laundry?
Allen
Old October 25th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ric Trexell

Even Madonna announced yesterday that she is not
returning to the US, she is becoming a permanent resident of the UK.
That to me and many Americans is proof that things are going to get better.
Now if we can get a few other spoiled, mixed up Hollywood rich kids out of
the country we will be a better place. Ric in Wisconsin.

Old October 26th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Anonymous[_7_]

(used to be) Fat Sam wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
snip political bull****

So you tell people to stop making political posts, then immediately proceed
to make a political post yourself.

No, read it again Sam.

My beef was not with the concept of political posts, just with the
pointlessness of debating what is a forgone conclusion.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "irony"?

Is it magnetic or paramagnetic? Give me a clue.

A hint...It's got nothing to do with ferric metals.

Are you did.

Thank you.

Hey, I'll bet I know what it is...

No, on second thought, that would be incongruous.

I give up.

Anon