The Gallahs from AU just keep quiet...

Old July 15th 08, 10:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Mark Thomas

Default The Gallahs from AU just keep quiet...

Indigo Blue wrote:
You'll be fine Mark. Just answer the questions and stop being a total
idiot. On second thought, try not to be a total idiot. Refraining from
being one would be too much to ask of you. When does school go back, by
the way? Did you know it's now possible to use the depart of
Administration's data base to search for Government employees? I wonder
what they'd think of your behaviour?

Explain WHY you wish to search the non-existent "Depart of
Administration" database, Douglas? Did you know it is illegal to use
government data in the way you suggest?

Everyone knows you have my (and Jeff R's) address. You or your legal
team can email me. Or you could post your solicitors name. AFP no.,
etc, etc. Or you could explain how it is that you have commenced legal
proceedings (about 15 times), and your legal team keeps forgetting to
tell you to shut the f@ck up.

Or you could just be an impotent, blustering, slimy coward crossed with
an old fool.. and I know which one it is.

Which is why you can't do any of the above. You've been making these
lame threats since 2004, and you haven't even got past first base, and
you have NO businesses as you claim, except your little garage-based
hobby and zero-response ebay sales.

If not, prove otherwise.

You can't.

End of story.

But keep dribbling...

Old July 15th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Mark Thomas

Default OT, for Drongo experts and plagiarisers...

By the way, Doug, when you quote, you should really give *attribution*.
Remember the wedding planner fiasco, when you had to remove that page?
(I still have a copy..)

Doug:
The drongos are a family of small passerine birds of the tropics.

Wikipedia:
The drongos are a family of small passerine birds of the Old World tropics.

Doug:
They are found in the family Dicruridae, which is sometimes enlarged to
include a number of Australasian groups, such as the Australasian

Wiki:
They are found in the family Dicruridae, which is sometimes much
enlarged to include a number of largely Australasian groups, such as the
Australasian

Doug:
fantails, monarchs and paradise flycatchers. It originates in
Madagascar, where it refers to the local species.

Wiki:
fantails, monarchs and paradise flycatchers. The name is originally from
the indigenous language of Madagascar, where it refers to local species,
but is now used to refer to all members of the family.

Sigh. All his own words...

(O:

Old July 15th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Jewell[_3_]

Cryptopix wrote:
On Jul 11, 7:49 pm, Doug Jewell wrote:
Cryptopix wrote:
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/art-photos/galaha.htm
gallah
Australian Slang for an idiot.
Comes from the bird of the same name, native to Australia.
"Stop being a gallah!"
Usually asking too much of Mark Thomas - or is it Charles Stevens...
Or is it... Hmmm. Not yet, but real soon.

WTF is a gallah?

Do you mean galah?

It's a bit hard to tell from the low resolution,
over-sharpening, JPG artifacts, and the bloody great
copyright notice (on an image not worth ****ing on, let
alone stealing), but the bird in that picture appears to be
a long-billed corella, it is most definitely not a galah.

There's a word in Australian slang that would quite aptly
describe someone who can't even spell the 5 letter name of a
common bird correctly. This word would also correctly
describe someone who thinks a corella is a galah (hint,
galah's are pink AND grey). Funnily enough, this slang-word
is also a bird name, and in this case should be prefixed by
the great Australian adjective "Bloody".
D-Mac, you are a bloody drongo.

Curious isn't it?
When you can't restrain yourself?

Yeah sorry I can't restrain myself when someone posts utter
crap. I have to call them out. If they post lies I have to
call them out too. Must suck to be you, because there are
plenty of people here who call out liars, but they only seem
to call you out.
Tell us the truth now Doug... How many times a day do you mastibate
dreaming of me?

Childish taunts. Classic sign of an immature mind. Coupled
with the dreadful spelling, I wonder if you are really a
mature man as you claim, or some wannabe teenager posing. If
you really are from the vintage you claim, you would have
gone through school at a time when spelling and grammar were
forced down our throats until we got it right.
It must frustrate you more than the sheep bleating at my posts when I
don't post anything.

Nah it's good to discuss photography, learn etc. Seems to
only happen in your absence.
Get a life mate... Sell your computer. It's only corrupting your sole.

Yeah the sole of my shoe is corrupted/ They tend to split
underneath the ball of my foot. Has more to do with the fact
I'm 100kg and on my feet all day than it has to do with my
computer.
Old July 16th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Nice Mice

Mark Thomas wrote:
Indigo Blue wrote:
[...]

Let's not forget it's illegal to stalk people like you are doing and
publish slander and defamation about them, the way you have.

But I suppose you believe the only time anything you do is illegal is
when you get caught doing it.
Paragraph 4 of this gem describes you to a tee.
http://www.caslon.com.au/defamationprofile2.htm
Old July 16th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Nice Mice

Doug Jewell wrote:

Curious isn't it?
When you can't restrain yourself?

Yeah sorry I can't restrain myself when someone posts utter crap.

Well stop doing it Doug. Let go of the penis and put the hankie in the
bin and get back to processing those 2 films a day your get coming in.
Old July 16th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Doug Jewell[_3_]

Nice Mice wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:
Indigo Blue wrote:
[...]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think tracking people's
IP addresses to determine that they are posting from a
government computer in SA, doing electrol role searches,
getting contacts to do licence and registration searches etc
would all count as stalking.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but accusing people of stealing
(when you can't even describe their physical appearance),
would be slander/defamation, would it not?
That pot is looking pretty black right about now D-Mac, you
bloody drongo.

But I suppose you believe the only time anything you do is illegal is
when you get caught doing it.
Paragraph 4 of this gem describes you to a tee.
http://www.caslon.com.au/defamationprofile2.htm

Paragraph 4?
"Defamation law differed from jurisdiction to jurisdiction
in Australia and moves towards uniform practice were slow,
with new uniform defamation legislation coming into force in
the states and in the Australian Capital Territory on 1
January 2006."
Nope, sorry, can't see how that describes MT. Looks like not
only can D-Mac not spell, but he doesn't know what a
paragraph is either. D-Mac, your still a bloody drongo.
Old July 16th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Cal I Fornicate

Nice Mice wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:
Indigo Blue wrote:
[...]

Even if you're a licenced pest exterminator?

I find that surprising.

But I suppose you believe the only time anything you do is illegal is
when you get caught doing it.
Paragraph 4 of this gem describes you to a tee.
http://www.caslon.com.au/defamationprofile2.htm

Did you bother to read it? It doesn't support you.

Please note: The dweeb who posts currently as Nice Mice, but who we all
know as Dubious Doug, or Douggie the Devious, stole my Grandfather's
underwear off his clothesline. The Police went to Douggie's place and
they got it back but all the crotches had been chewed out so it wasn't
much use.

Then in retaliation for involving the Police, he broke into my house one
night when I was away, kicked my wife and raped the cat. Damn cat is
pregnant now. I tried to find him and kick his ass but there was a queue
outside his house, a queue of irate parents ****ed off at him taking
upskirt photos of their daughters. Unfortunately when it got to court,
the Police had to drop the charges for lack of evidence, none of the
photos was of sufficient quality to be used as evidence.

While I was chatting to one of the Police prosecutors they mentioned
that Douggie had a history as a peeping tom, seems he like sneaking
around at night trying to take photos through bedroom or bathroom
windows. Same deal though, none of the photos was of a sufficient
quality to be used in evidence. The Police took up a collection to send
him to do a photography course so that the next time they busted him
they could use the photos. It was a good idea but he used the money on
his porn habit.

He doesn't have much money, his wedding photography business hasn't
worked out. Every one of the very few unsuspecting people he has managed
to sucker into to hiring him has had to threaten him with legal action
for failure to live up to any promises or expectations. He thought he
had solved his problem when he bought a point and shoot 'foolproof'
camera, a FZ50, but unfortunately it wasn't Douggie proof, he still
could get a decent shot. He sold the camera on eBay a little later.

He isn't very bright either, he actually believed that you could
'convert' a car to run on water. Even when it comes to computer skills
he is lacking, his firewall defenses are pathetically easy to
circumvent. Anyone can hack in, just ping him to find when he is on line
and do a port scan. Pathetic. I would have downloaded his whole drive
but it was mostly porn. Got a few interesting documents though. He tells
amazing lies in letters.

Ok, Dubious Douggie, wanna try to sue me for defamation? Fill your boots
you jerkoff, you are completely clueless about everything, including
suits for defamation. You have no business to lose, you have no
reputation to defend, you ARE a totally incompetent photographer. (A
professional with a FZ50? ) You do little else but lie and try to con
people. You have no chance of winning any form of defamation action.

I'd love to see you try though.

Cal
Old July 16th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

"Nice Mice" wrote in message
Doug Jewell wrote:

Curious isn't it?
When you can't restrain yourself?

Yeah sorry I can't restrain myself when someone posts utter crap.

Well stop doing it Doug. Let go of the penis and put the hankie in the bin
and get back to processing those 2 films a day your get coming in.

Classic case of projection.

For pity's sake, Doug, (D-Mac, that it) turn off the PC, march into the
bedroom and take your Lithium, and your Zoloft and (it seems likely) your
Epilim.

You know you should...
You know your doc' insists you do...

You don't want to, because the "high" feels so good - doesn't it!
You don't want to "come down" to normalcy.

....but everyone around you can see the mania - everyone except you.

Go on Doug.
You're strong.
You can handle the effects.

Look after yourself.

Take those pills *now*!

--
Jeff R.

Old July 16th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
XxYyZz

"Mark Thomas" wrote in message
[...]

That's pretty good work for a retard. At least his post was factually
correct instead of the ussual lies and bul**** that he normally posts.