Oly SP-550 UZ videos

Old March 3rd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Per Nordenberg

Default Oly SP-550 UZ videos

A couple of youtube videos of the new SP-550 UZ model:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEe7AoQendE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCa4hXwFlQ

/Per

Jag använder en gratisversion av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
10410 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter idag!

Old March 4th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Per Nordenberg

"Andrew MacPherson" skrev i meddelandet
ddress_disguised...
(Per Nordenberg) wrote:

A couple of youtube videos of the new SP-550 UZ model:

Anyone looking at the Olympus forum on dpreview will probably know I
bought one last week in a moment of weakness. I promised I'd wait for a
full review rather than play the 'early adopter lottery'.

Isn't this a plague of this particular model? Many people are interested and
many want to buy it, but for some reason they won't admit openly they are so
interested.

Bottom line is that it takes perfectly acceptable pictures and has a
good quality EVF and (especially LCD). Focus speed isn't very good, but
that's nothing new on this kind of camera. Movie mode quality is fine
but the audio's poor quality, sadly (for those of us who care).

It's predecessor, the C-2100 UZ (which I happen to own), was also plagued by
poor audio quality in movie mode. It's a shame Oly haven't been able to
improve this on the new model.

I recommend waiting for more thorough reviews before buying.

Andrew McP

Thanks for your info anyway. I appreciate it, but I'm afraid nothing can
stop me from buying this camera. Call me crazy, but I'm even contemplating
selling the whole of my old OM equipment to get the money. Worse is, I have
even recommended the camera to a good friend of mine, so time will tell if
he's still my friend in a couple of months. :-))

Regards,

Per Nordenberg

Jag använder en gratisversion av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
10434 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.