Never Spend Hours Bargain Hunting For Overpriced Junk Ever Again!

Old March 7th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Never Spend Hours Bargain Hunting For Overpriced Junk Ever Again!

Guys,

For those interested..

Secrets Revealed By: Becken
http://stores.ebay.com/Becken-Stores

Are you tired of spending hours bargain hunting? Have you ever wondered
if the junk you bought is worth the price you paid? Do you want to
proudly show your purchases to the world, instead of hiding them away
while your family and friends treat you like a laughing stock?

Secret to True Bargain Hunting Revealed!

True bargain hunting means that, instead of paying retail on junk, you
will receive first class merchandise at discount prices. There are very
few stores on eBay that offer this kind of true Bargain. That's why
we, at Becken, have collected all the bargain outlets into one store.

But You Must Act Now! Before the Secret Burns Out!

As much as we want to allow everyone to enjoy true bargain, we must
follow the prices our suppliers gave us. Since this bargain secret has
been revealed to the world, our suppliers may need to adjust the
pricings soon. If you want to enjoy true discount pricing, you must
make your purchases now!

Do you have any more questions before you are ready to proceed? Email
us at , and we will respond to you as soon
as possible.

P.S. Make sure you are updated with our news. Sign up to our newsletter
at
http://stores.ebay.com/Becken-Stores/newsletters.html

Old March 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Never Spend Hours tearing your hair out

In article .com,
"sneaker23" wrote:

Guys,

For those interested..

Secrets Revealed By: Becken
http://stores.ebay.com/Becken-Stores

Is this what they call the bait and switch technique?