More problems for Apple's overpriced piece of s--- iPhone

Old October 11th 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default More problems for Apple's overpriced piece of s--- iPhone

On 2010-10-10 17:04:55 -0700, Rich said:

Ha ha. LOSERS! (owners).

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/mobile/....html?hpt=Sbin

So?
Just

add it to the list of stuff you are not going to buy.
Apple, Olympus, Fuji, Sony, Sigma, etc.

I am managing life quite well without an iPhone, and I don't give a
particular **** one way or the other.

Savageduck

Old October 11th 10, 10:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Oct 10, 10:50*pm, Savageduck
On 2010-10-10 17:04:55 -0700, Rich said:

Ha ha. LOSERS! *(owners).

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/mobile/...back.cracks.cn...

So?
Just

add it to the list of stuff you are not going to buy.
Apple, Olympus, Fuji, Sony, Sigma, etc.

I don't equate Olympus, Fuji, Sony or Sigma as rushing junk to
market. Some of what they make don't suit what I want, but they
aren't as low as Apple.

Aah! General Motors then.

Savageduck

Old October 11th 10, 02:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 10/11/10 2:39 AM, in article
, "Rich"

On Oct 10, 10:50*pm, Savageduck

Ha ha. LOSERS! *(owners).

Ignorance is bliss. You are one happy mother****er.

Old October 12th 10, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Oct 10, 10:50*pm, Savageduck
On 2010-10-10 17:04:55 -0700, Rich said:

Ha ha. LOSERS! *(owners).

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/mobile/...back.cracks.cn.

..

So?
Just

add it to the list of stuff you are not going to buy.
Apple, Olympus, Fuji, Sony, Sigma, etc.

I don't equate Olympus, Fuji, Sony or Sigma as rushing junk to
market. *Some of what they make don't suit what I want, but they
aren't as low as Apple.

Aah! General Motors then.

Savageduck

GM cars are more reliable than Eurotrash yuppies all drive.

OK! I'll concede the new Buick Regal GS is quite interesting,
considering it is a rebadged Opel Insignia OPC built on the GM Epsilon
II platform.

....and it will be built in Germany and China. We will get ours as soon
as the ship docks.

Savageduck

Old October 13th 10, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-10-13 06:48:36 -0700, -hh said:

Savageduck wrote:
Rich said:

GM cars are more reliable than Eurotrash yuppies all drive.

OK! I'll concede the new Buick Regal GS is quite interesting,
considering it is a rebadged Opel Insignia OPC built on the GM Epsilon
II platform.

...and it will be built in Germany and China. We will get ours as soon
as the ship docks.

Good luck with it - - I had owned its GM predicessor (GM2900 platform)
and the simple summary was "Loved the car ... when it ran".

IIRC, 3 transmission repairs and an engine rebuild by 60K miles, none
of which were covered by warranty (how convenient), which summed to
over $7K out of pocket, before finally geting the 3rd Tranny repaired
for free, along with a partial refund on the engine rebuild from
finally-successful complaint escalations to corporate.

What caused the failures is particularly ironic for any complaint from
Rich: all of the tranny failures were due to GM/Vauxhall choosing to
use **metal** parts instead of plastic, which due to a dissimilar
metal based galvanic corrosion, created a ticking time bomb of self-
destruction obsolescence.

-hh

Now wait a minute! I have no intention of buying a GM product
regardless of the "Eurotrash" credentials of the new Buick/Opel. The
"we" I referred to when I wrote "...and it will be built in Germany and
China. We will get ours as soon as the ship docks. " was the North
American market, not my household.

I was the one who vowed never to even think about a GM product again
after my Olds Cutlass nightmare. That led me to my mechanically
reliable life with various Subarus, Fords, and Mercedes.

My current vehicle is a 2008 Mercedes E350, which has been joyfully reliable.

Anyway it is good to see you actually agree with my assessment of GM
quality control.

Savageduck