Photographs Woodstock

Old August 19th 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
GregS[_3_]

Default Photographs Woodstock

After watching Woodstock movie on VH1 I was getting back into it.
On another show they talked about finding a great unreleased photo set by some amateur
photographer. In looking for these pics, I find many interesting bits
about the 1969 Woodstock festival. I saw a couple of these shots from some
high school student on TV, and they were impressive. I guess they found them after
he passed awaysome years ago. Most Woodstock photos are more works
of art than picture perfect. If anyone has some some good sites to look at let me know.

Question and answer. Who were the top performers at the festival, err top at the time ?

Answer:

Creedence Clearwater Revival and Blood Sweat & Tears.

greg

Some of my photographs Ryadiia 35mm Photo Equipment 26 May 25th 07 04:39 PM
photographs tonita Digital Photography 3 August 23rd 06 12:57 AM
My photographs paul Fine Art, Framing and Display 0 July 17th 06 01:29 PM
360 VR Photographs...how is it done? ASAAR Digital Photography 23 May 4th 05 08:56 PM
View Camera Conference - Springfield or Woodstock? Largformat Large Format Photography Equipment 6 August 25th 04 11:53 PM