New Portugese convertible !!!!

Old April 23rd 09, 11:53 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Bruce[_4_]

Default New Portugese convertible !!!!

"Frank ess" wrote:
Bruce wrote:
"Frank ess" wrote:
Bruce wrote:
"Frank ess" wrote:
Bruce wrote:
Paul Giverin wrote:
In message , Focus
writes
70 MPG
http://caldasdarainha.olx.pt/magalha...l-iid-16058871
;-)
Do you really have to cross post this ****e to all these
groups?

Does he ever post anything else?

I dono. I never look at them.

It's nice that you both left the URL unmolested, so others could
judge for themselves. Very considerate. Equitable, even.

My pleasure, Frank.

A minor detail: No-one forced you to click on the link. ;-)

You got the "minor" wrong; did you read where I didn't ever look at
them? ... "never", "ever", pretty difficult to make the
conversion, eh?

I couldn't find "dono" in the dictionary so I gave up reading after
that. ;-)

A freaking lie on the face of it.

Buh bye.

I couldn't find "Buh" in the dictionary so I gave up reading after
that. ;-)

Old April 24th 09, 03:08 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
ASAAR

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:53:45 +0100, Bruce wrote:

I couldn't find "dono" in the dictionary so I gave up reading after
that. ;-)

A freaking lie on the face of it.

Buh bye.

I couldn't find "Buh" in the dictionary so I gave up reading
after that. ;-)

Did you just try

For an r.p.d. lie?

The court's sympathetic.

Its verdict - a bye.

Burma Shave.

Old April 24th 09, 11:42 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Bruce[_4_]

ASAAR wrote:

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:53:45 +0100, Bruce wrote:

I couldn't find "dono" in the dictionary so I gave up reading after
that. ;-)

A freaking lie on the face of it.

Buh bye.

I couldn't find "Buh" in the dictionary so I gave up reading
after that. ;-)

Did you just try

For an r.p.d. lie?

The court's sympathetic.

Its verdict - a bye.

Just a bye? Without a Buh?

Old April 24th 09, 07:27 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
ASAAR

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:42:43 +0100, Bruce wrote:

I couldn't find "Buh" in the dictionary so I gave up reading
after that. ;-)

Did you just try

For an r.p.d. lie?

The court's sympathetic.