Coffee

Old April 27th 09, 06:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default Coffee

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery

--
Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 27th 09, 06:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:38:47 GMT, Dudley "Weegee" Hanks wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery

What's with the java jive? You're fresh out of coffee!

But there is a tiny icon on the left, below "Random Image" that's
labeled "Coffee". Too small and not enough detail to really see
what it's of, but it somewhat resembles what you might see looking
into an old kaleidoscope, with its (sort of) 4-way symmetry.

Was the "Self Portait" taken shortly after making your getaway
from the "Crime Scene"?

Old April 27th 09, 07:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:38:47 GMT, Dudley "Weegee" Hanks wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery

What's with the java jive? You're fresh out of coffee!

But there is a tiny icon on the left, below "Random Image" that's
labeled "Coffee". Too small and not enough detail to really see
what it's of, but it somewhat resembles what you might see looking
into an old kaleidoscope, with its (sort of) 4-way symmetry.

Was the "Self Portait" taken shortly after making your getaway
from the "Crime Scene"?

Sorry, Asaar, I think the image was too big, again.

My gallery prog doesn't seem to be able to properly render thumbnails of
larger images, and I haven't quite found the max limit yet. I'll reduce it
and re-upload.

Sorry for the delay.

Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 27th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:38:47 GMT, Dudley "Weegee" Hanks wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery

What's with the java jive? You're fresh out of coffee!

But there is a tiny icon on the left, below "Random Image" that's
labeled "Coffee". Too small and not enough detail to really see
what it's of, but it somewhat resembles what you might see looking
into an old kaleidoscope, with its (sort of) 4-way symmetry.

Was the "Self Portait" taken shortly after making your getaway
from the "Crime Scene"?

Sorry, Asaar, I think the image was too big, again.

My gallery prog doesn't seem to be able to properly render thumbnails of
larger images, and I haven't quite found the max limit yet. I'll reduce
it and re-upload.

Sorry for the delay.

Take Care,
Dudley

On second thought, the pic wasn't that big to begin with. It was taken with
my 5meg Fuji.

The pic should b a darker image, not quite silhouette I took of myself while
at the foodcourt. I'll delete it and reupload at the same size. Maybe it
just got corrupted during the transfer.

Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 27th 09, 07:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 01:55:49 -0400, ASAAR wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery

What's with the java jive? You're fresh out of coffee!

Less than 30 seconds after posting this, the host of a late night
stream-of-c. radio show started The Ink Spots hit, still playing :

I love coffee, I love tea
I love the Java Jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup (Boy!)

I love java, sweet and hot
Whoops Mr. Moto, I'm a coffee pot
Shoot the pot and I'll pour me a shot
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup

Oh slip me a slug from the wonderful mug
And I'll cut a rug just snug in a jug
A sliced up onion and a raw one
Draw one -
Waiter, waiter, percolator

I love coffee, I love tea
I love the Java Jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup

Boston bean (soy beans)
Green bean (cabbage and greens)
I'm not keen about a bean
Unless it is a chili chili bean (boy!)

I love java sweet and hot
Whoops Mr. Moto I'm a coffee pot (yeah)
Shoot me the pot and I'll pour me a shot
A cup, a cup, a cup (yeah)

Slip me a slug of the wonderful mug
'An I'll cut a rug just as snug in a jug
Drop a nickel in the pot Joe
Takin' it slow
Waiter, waiter, percolator

I love coffee, I love tea
I love the Java Jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, boy!

Gotta go. I've got a pot and I'll soon pour a (viscous) shot of
Sumatra Mandheling or maybe Celebes Kalossi.

www.orensdailyroast.com

Old April 27th 09, 07:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"ASAAR" wrote in message
[...]

Yep, I have to admit to loving the dark brew, myself.

I've re-uploaded it. I think it just got corrupted during transfer.
Sometimes, my screen reader plays havoc with other apps, so it takes a
couple of trys to get it right.

Hopefully it works this time.

Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 27th 09, 07:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 06:24:05 GMT, Dudley Hanks wrote:

I've re-uploaded it. I think it just got corrupted during transfer.
Sometimes, my screen reader plays havoc with other apps, so it takes a
couple of trys to get it right.

Hopefully it works this time.

Nope, it's still a no-show as is the new "Those were the days".

Old April 27th 09, 07:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 06:24:05 GMT, Dudley Hanks wrote:

I've re-uploaded it. I think it just got corrupted during transfer.
Sometimes, my screen reader plays havoc with other apps, so it takes a
couple of trys to get it right.

Hopefully it works this time.

Nope, it's still a no-show as is the new "Those were the days".

Hmmm, my system is giving me a rough time tonight, so I think I'll just give
up for the moment, and try again tomorrow.

Thanks for checking it out for me, Asaar.

Take Care,
Dudley

Coffee Info Sexyf Digital Photography 0 February 24th 08 12:36 PM
Don't laugh a coffee! [email protected] Digital Photography 0 June 27th 06 06:22 AM
New Coffee Table Mag Thistlegroup Photographing People 0 April 4th 04 01:32 PM
New Coffee Table Mag Thistlegroup 35mm Equipment for Sale 0 April 4th 04 01:30 PM
New Coffee Table Mag Thistlegroup In The Darkroom 0 April 4th 04 01:29 PM