NO MORE 20D POSTS !

Old September 18th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default NO MORE 20D POSTS !

On Sep 18, 4:48 am, Rob wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 17, 11:07 pm, Frank wrote:

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:21:43 -0700, wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Wow, you people really are ignorant of what constitutes "awesome" photography,
aren't you.

My reply was going to be "I wish you didn't post any of those that you already
have, they just show everyone what not to do."

That can be helpful for those that are able to learn from the mistakes of others
but your photography provides nothing more than that.

Really, put the camera down, any camera. The only thing you do is clog up a
news-group with links to ineffective photography and gain attention from those
that don't know anything about photography. I suppose you need that. Your
desperation for attention is more than obvious.

"Wow, you people really are ignorant of what constitutes "awesome"
photography,
aren't you."

Enlighten us then. Show us what your opinion is of "awesome"
photography.

I tried to tell you this the other day.

Everything is not beautiful, awesome etc, - but you should work that one
out for yourself.

The only thing I got from your post the other day is that I'm not
technical enough in my critiques. I agreed and I'm doing something
about it. Part of commenting on anyone's work is indeed technical but
it is also emotional, and to say that someone's work is beautiful or
awesome in your eyes is part of one's opinion.

Old September 18th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Matt Ion

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
In rec.photo.digital Dave Thomas wrote:
That was the whole point of his post wasn't it? To troll this thread on for
awhile in anticipation? As soon as the ruckus dies down, he will volunteer
the information ;-)

I.e. "An Attention Whore"

Perhaps an apt description.

"And...?"

Old September 18th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

In rec.photo.digital Matt Ion wrote:

Perhaps an apt description.

"And...?"

And ... nothing. I wait in anticipation like everybody else ;-)

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from the
machinations of the wicked.

Old September 18th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Peter Chant[_2_]

Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

Satan will be skating to work...

either that or you will have got a newer shinier toy.

Pete

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk
Old September 18th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

In rec.photo.digital Peter Chant wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

Satan will be skating to work...

either that or you will have got a newer shinier toy.

Anything better than the 20D (i.e. 30D, 40D, 5D, 1D*) .... none of them are
shiny ... in fact, there is more of something that shines not at all! :-)

Old September 18th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Sep 18, 9:54 am, Allen wrote:

So when may we expect your answer?
Allen

The scheduled FEDEX delivery is due tomorrow.
At that time I will provide all the details.

Until then, being the attention whore that I am, I will say this:
Those who guessed that I bought a new camera were wrong.

"Those that tell, don't know. Those that know, won't tell."

Q. What movie was that from?

Old September 18th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Paul Furman

Annika1980 wrote:

On Sep 18, 9:54 am, Allen wrote:

So when may we expect your answer?
Allen

The scheduled FEDEX delivery is due tomorrow.
At that time I will provide all the details.

Until then, being the attention whore that I am, I will say this:
Those who guessed that I bought a new camera were wrong.

A used 1.3 crop 1D is the only answer I can think of then. I remember
you talked about not being that interested in a full frame camera due to
the lack of telephoto reach.

"Those that tell, don't know. Those that know, won't tell."

Q. What movie was that from?

--
Paul Furman Photography
http://edgehill.net
Old September 18th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
JimKramer

On Sep 18, 2:56 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 18, 9:54 am, Allen wrote:

So when may we expect your answer?
Allen

The scheduled FEDEX delivery is due tomorrow.
At that time I will provide all the details.

Until then, being the attention whore that I am, I will say this:
Those who guessed that I bought a new camera were wrong.

"Those that tell, don't know. Those that know, won't tell."

Q. What movie was that from?

Doug got you a new camera to thank you for all of the great
advertising work you did for his site, what a great guy!

Panasonic or Fuji? ;-)

Old September 18th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Somebody

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

Not bad only about 2 years too late.

Somebody!