new member

Old March 21st 05, 06:12 AM
C J Campbell

Default new member

I use Ofoto, but not specifically to store or display my photos. I just use
it to share family shots, student first solos, etc. They can order prints
easily with little hassle. I use a large external hard drive to store photos
and I back them up on DVD.

Another option is the Mirra server, which essentially is a box that acts as
a Linux file server. You don't have to do anything but plug it in and
install the Mirra software on your computer. Your photos are automatically
backed up at all times on the server. You can also give others access to
shared folders on the server using the Mirra web site.

You may have noticed that there is a troll plaguing this group with
off-topic cross-postings having nothing to do with photography and
everything to do with attempting to offend as many people as possible.
Please do not reply to anything posted by the troll. The troll has a habit
of spoofing legitimate posters in an attempt to get everyone to kill file
everybody else. If everybody ignores him he will eventually go away, so
please do not reply to off topic posts no matter who they appear to be from.