Try to use Google to organize your photos and videos

Old May 8th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Try to use Google to organize your photos and videos

You should try Picasa because....
it can...

* Indexes and Organizes Video Files!
* Create HTML albums
* Print, email, export, and order prints
* Integrate with Hello.com to upload, resize, and post your images
to your Blogger weblog using BloggerBot
* Add MP3 music to your photo slideshows
Download it from he
http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

And, after you organize your photos, google pack has a great
screensaver thing, maybe you'll find it fun to use.
http://tt.pack.googlepages.com/

Old May 9th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

But it doesn't work on a Mac (and you have to have IE installed).

Old May 9th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote:

You should try Picasa because....
it can...

what are you getting out of this?

--
Paul (And it all breaks down at the first rehearsal)
Stop and Look
Old May 9th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

http://xxx.googlepages.com/

-------------------------------------------------------- And, after
you organize your photos, google pack has a great screensaver thing,
maybe you'll find it fun to use. http://xxx.googlepages.com/

FWIW, Google just set up a program where they'll pay people for
recommending their product, so this spammer is trying to earn a buck;
needless to say, don't encourage him.

--
Albert Nurick | Nurick + Associates - Web Design
www.nurick.com | Web Applications - Hosting
Old May 9th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Albert Nurick wrote:

FWIW, Google just set up a program where they'll pay people for
recommending their product, so this spammer is trying to earn a buck;
needless to say, don't encourage him.

--
Albert Nurick | Nurick + Associates - Web Design
| eCommerce - Content Management
www.nurick.com | Web Applications - Hosting

Thanks Albert, though you forgot to snip his post :O)

Old May 9th 06, 09:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
oups.com...
You should try Picasa because....
it can...

* Indexes and Organizes Video Files!
* Create HTML albums
* Print, email, export, and order prints
* Integrate with Hello.com to upload, resize, and post your images
to your Blogger weblog using BloggerBot
* Add MP3 music to your photo slideshows
Download it from he
http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

And, after you organize your photos, google pack has a great
screensaver thing, maybe you'll find it fun to use.
http://tt.pack.googlepages.com/

I always thought Google was great, and still do.

How much is that worth?

Roy G

Old May 9th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Paul Heslop wrote:
Albert Nurick wrote:

FWIW, Google just set up a program where they'll pay people for
recommending their product, so this spammer is trying to earn a buck;
needless to say, don't encourage him.

Thanks Albert, though you forgot to snip his post :O)

Curious, Paul, as to why your post didn't automatically snip his sig
line. My versions of Moz, (and T-bird) do that automatically, but I'm
onna Mac. Do you have Prefs set to override that?

--
John McWilliams
Old May 9th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

John McWilliams wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Albert Nurick wrote:

FWIW, Google just set up a program where they'll pay people for
recommending their product, so this spammer is trying to earn a buck;
needless to say, don't encourage him.

Thanks Albert, though you forgot to snip his post :O)

Curious, Paul, as to why your post didn't automatically snip his sig
line. My versions of Moz, (and T-bird) do that automatically, but I'm
onna Mac. Do you have Prefs set to override that?

--
John McWilliams

No, John, this has been asked before but my secret is out. I am using
a very very old version of netscape. I started using it when outlook
express almost irreversibly broke down many moons ago and have tried a
number of other clients, including newer versions of netscape but just
can't get the hang, so here I am with this crusty old thing. I don't
think there's an option for stripping sigs from... Navigator 4.8? :O)

Old May 9th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Paul Heslop wrote:

Albert Nurick wrote:

FWIW, Google just set up a program where they'll pay people for
recommending their product, so this spammer is trying to earn a
buck; needless to say, don't encourage him.

Thanks Albert, though you forgot to snip his post :O)

I did break his links; I wanted folks to know precisely what products
were being spammed.

Old May 9th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Paul Heslop wrote:

John McWilliams wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Albert Nurick wrote:

[...]

I switched over to XanaNews a while ago; it's free, and it's got some
nice features.