A stunning image of Stonehenge

Old January 20th 19, 11:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

Default A stunning image of Stonehenge

From my Photographic FB group.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Please let me know if you can view the image at this link.

--
David B.
Old January 21st 19, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , MC
wrote:

David B. wrote:
Please let me know if you can view the image at this link.

And that is where you fall down.

he falls down in many other places.

Linking to a FB page. Many of the
wise will not go anywhere near FB.

some have it entirely firewalled because one need not go to a facebook
page to be tracked...
Old January 21st 19, 12:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

On 20/01/2019 23:23, MC wrote:
David B. wrote:

From my Photographic FB group.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Please let me know if you can view the image at this link.

And that is where you fall down. Linking to a FB page. Many of the
wise will not go anywhere near FB.

MC

That is, of course, their choice. I personally think it's a FANTASTIC
facility and, in all probability, one of the best policed areas of the
Internet nowadays!

I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it on-line so that you CAN view the image?

--
David B.
Old January 21st 19, 12:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

On 20/01/2019 23:11, RichA wrote:
On Sunday, 20 January 2019 17:57:58 UTC-5, David B. wrote:
From my Photographic FB group.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Please let me know if you can view the image at this link.

--
David B.

Wants a sign-in.

Thank you for letting me know.

--
David B.
Old January 21st 19, 12:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

And that is where you fall down. Linking to a FB page. Many of the
wise will not go anywhere near FB.

That is, of course, their choice. I personally think it's a FANTASTIC
facility and, in all probability, one of the best policed areas of the
Internet nowadays!

no, it very definitely is not. quite the opposite, in fact.

I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it on-line so that you CAN view the image?

otherwise known as stealing someone else's work.
Old January 21st 19, 01:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper[_2_]

On Sun, 20 Jan 2019 23:46:06 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:
I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it

Asking us where you should put it not really a good idea.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old January 21st 19, 02:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 20, 2019, Tony Cooper wrote
(in ):

wrote:
I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it

Asking us where you should put it not really a good idea.

;-)
He is a product of the Royal Navy, so he should be able to figure that out.

Savageduck

Old January 21st 19, 10:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

wrote:
I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it

Asking us where you should put it not really a good idea.

;-)
He is a product of the Royal Navy, so he should be able to figure that out.

Haha! :-) I never found the Golden Rivet!

--
David B.
Old January 21st 19, 03:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

Default A stunning image of last night's special moon

On 21/01/2019 10:59, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 20 January 2019 23:46:13 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 20/01/2019 23:23, MC wrote:

I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it

Thinking , my thoughts are amusing me and it's only Monday am.

Here's another stunner!

https://i.imgur.com/Jdmd17r.jpg

(posted with permission)

--
David B.
Old January 21st 19, 03:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

On Sunday, 20 January 2019 23:46:13 UTC, David B.Â* wrote:
On 20/01/2019 23:23, MC wrote:

I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it

Thinking , my thoughts areÂ* amusing me and it's only Monday am.

Here's another stunner!

https://i.imgur.com/Jdmd17r.jpg

(posted with permission)

Not really to my taste, TBH. Double exposure or post processed composite?