FS: Olympus C-2500L

Old December 11th 03, 10:26 PM
Evan Platt

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:50:17 -0500, "The Requited" wrote:

$349?????????????????????????? You're dreaming.

Gee, it's our troll, DFP, realizin people have killfiled him,
switching identities.

First reply to my post from dfp:

From: "dfp"
Yo are completely dreaming asking $400 and it's not REMOTELY pro level
anymore. Get a clue.

Your post above:

From: "The Requited"

$349?????????????????????????? You're dreaming.

To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.
Old December 12th 03, 12:12 AM
Bill

People like to bid, starting the bid at about what you're going to get takes
the fun out of bidding. Set a reserve and start your bid lower. And most
importantly, you're selling a digital camera without offering a photo of
it? I sell lots and lots on ebay and can tell you when I tried to sell
something w/o a photo, the bidders stayed far away. Add a photo and if you
price right, they'll be all over you!.

"Evan Platt" wrote in message
I've put it on ebay, 3 days left.

Evan
To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.

Old December 12th 03, 01:04 AM
Evan Platt

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:12:40 GMT, "Bill"
wrote:

People like to bid, starting the bid at about what you're going to get takes
the fun out of bidding. Set a reserve and start your bid lower. And most
importantly, you're selling a digital camera without offering a photo of
it? I sell lots and lots on ebay and can tell you when I tried to sell
something w/o a photo, the bidders stayed far away. Add a photo and if you
price right, they'll be all over you!.

Thanks for the ideas.. I'll work on scanning the camera. As it's my
only camera, it's kinda hard to take a picture of it.

ESP
To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.
Old December 12th 03, 02:46 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Set it in front of a mirror and use the self timer........

Old December 16th 03, 09:02 PM
Evan Platt

Relisted, $269.99 opening bid, no reserve, $399 buy it now with free
shipping for B-I-N.

Evan
To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.

Old December 17th 03, 12:14 AM
Evan Platt

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:15:15 -0500, "Pop" wrote:

People tried to tell you but some folks just NEVER listen. You're still too
high as well.

People? You mean YOU?

Everyone else told me I'm not too out of line. YOU told me I'm too
high. Well, we'll see.

You seem to be the local troll, who no one can plonk because you keep
switching identities.

To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.
Old December 17th 03, 12:52 AM
Ger

As usual I was right. You'll be lucky to get $250. An A70 has better PQ for
God's sakes. It was a nice camera FOUR years ago but is way behind even a
good midrange camera nowadays.
news

Old December 17th 03, 01:44 AM
Bill

"Ger" wrote in message
.. .
As usual I was right. You'll be lucky to get $250. An A70 has better PQ

for
God's sakes. It was a nice camera FOUR years ago but is way behind even a
good midrange camera nowadays.

I have recently used several brand new cameras at work, some were 5
megpixel, some were 4 and
several were 3. NONE of them were as accurate as the 2500 in color and in
focus when using
the macro settings. NONE were as easy to use when following moving objects
to photograph.

I own an Oly E-10, Canon S200, Olympus 2500 and a box of 35mm cameras.

Name a mid range digital camera out right now with a real optical viewfinder
that can compete? NONE
ZIP.

Name the ways this camera is way behind a midrange camera? Less pixels? SO
WHAT, many
journalists are still using 2.5's and the like. Don't throw some bull****
statement without
backing it up with some facts.

Old December 17th 03, 05:41 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Amazing that bidding ended at $152.50!!! Don't you feel even more foolish
now?

Tom P.

"Evan Platt" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:15:24 -0500, "dfp" wrote:

Try around $150. YOU should educate yourself before making yourself look
foolish.

Gosh, yes, thank you for the clarification, and a reference to the
fact that the camera sells for around $150.

I certainly feel foolish now.

e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.