FS: Canon PSC3000 semi-hard case for G3/G5

Old September 13th 03, 04:29 AM
Q. Lu

So if you don't like Bush, you have to live in another country? eBay is
monopolist, there is no choice. The fact is 99% of mail-order resellers
lower their price but overcharge on shipping. Does it make them dishonest? I
say no as long as everything is clearly stated before you place the order.
You don't like it, you don't have much internet shopping to do then.

"Iam So Shure" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:33:30 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

What contradiction? Trying to outsmart eBay means one is not honest? Do

you
know how eBay revised its fee schedule several times to squeeze the most

out
of sellers?

Yes, it is dishonest. If you don't like eBay, don't sell your stuff
there. But trying to take advantage of loop holes to get out of paying
fees is dishonest, no matter how you try slant it. Busted pal.

Old September 13th 03, 04:35 AM
Q. Lu

you know nothing about eBay. I am watching on this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=33 25
there is no bid, and that may last for another 3 or 4 days. But do you want
to bet it will get no bid? I know I will bid if the price is like this, but
I won't bid until last minute. Most people who really use eBay know when to
bid. I suspect you just learned the word "eBay" yesterday.

"Iam So Shure" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:35:09 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

BTW, NO local pick up now.

And still no bids. Imagine that. People are obviously smarter than you
give them credit for.

Old September 13th 03, 08:16 AM
Iam So Shure

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:29:29 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

So if you don't like Bush, you have to live in another country? eBay is
monopolist, there is no choice.

Bull****. You have the free market places like this one. Post a price,
if its good, some one will buy it. If you want to milk the price, go
to eBay. If you want to cheat them by subverting their rules, so be
it, but don't bull**** anyone into thinking you're just a nice honest
guy.

You don't like it, you don't have much internet shopping to do then.

I live in the real world. Obviously you don't have a ****ing clue.

Old September 13th 03, 08:18 AM
Iam So Shure

LOL! What a ****ing twink! I'll wager your POS auction will get no
bids, unless your Momma bails you out. ****ing moron.

Old September 13th 03, 08:18 AM
Iam So Shure

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:20:49 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

So I revise the language to "NO pick up".

No **** Einstein. You got grief about it and you changed it.

Old September 13th 03, 09:06 AM
Q. Lu

cleaning up your language. I guess your momma F*** around everyday and that
is where you learned it, right?
You don't know nothing about eBay, and I nailed you. Now you get mad. Don't
you have any class?

Old September 13th 03, 09:20 AM
Q. Lu

I post a price, I post the shipping charge, someone likes it, he bids. You
don't like it, get lost then. I am not forcing you to bid. I am not hiding
the shipping charge in long paragraphs and say "see decription above" at
where shipping cost should be specified .
As for eBay. They set rule and I play by it. Don't many people buy online to
avoid sales tax? Don't many people buy prescription drugs from Canada so
that they don't have to subsdize FDA fees? I guess they are all cheating the
government now.

Old September 13th 03, 03:18 PM
Nighthawk

Whenever I go on ebay, it seems that almost everyone has done it.
So it shouldn't come as a complete suprise.

Tom Pfeiffer wrote:

Some do, not most, though. I was just curious why?

Tom P.

"Nighthawk" wrote in message

Don't tell me you havn't noticed that most people overcharge for

shipping...