FS: Olympus E-20N Digital Camera + flash + bracket ++ see pictures

Old August 1st 03, 09:52 PM
mike

Default FS: Olympus E-20N Digital Camera + flash + bracket ++ see pictures

The camera is in mint condition! I've owned it since February/April
and used it a few weeks before I got myself a Canon 10D.

This is an awesome camera and truly a great bang for the buck. You
can't step anywhere near the lens/slr camera combo with any other
digital slr without easily payment 3x more! It just can't be done.

There are some issues as I'm sure you've read about the camera that
make it less suitable for things like sports photography - namely
being the relatively weak buffer, and iso limitations.

See the pictures he
http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/olye20n/

If you are just interested in parts, let me know. I might sell
separately. I also have the box.

I also have (but not pictured) the box, manuals, remote control, lens
cap, the olympus teleconverter, the wide angle, and the MCON. (every
lens made for it except the TCON 300). Needless to say, the lens
accessories have seen at most 2-3 times of usage. The Mcon has been
used quite often though - but I assure you that its in mint condition.

Please email me an offer.

Thank you!
Mike
Old August 1st 03, 10:43 PM
Uncle Remus

On 1 Aug 2003 13:52:56 -0700, (mike) wrote:

used it a few weeks before I got myself a Canon 10D.

Which you're also selling? Hmmmm

Old August 3rd 03, 05:52 PM
mike

(mike) wrote in message . com...
The camera is in mint condition! I've owned it since February/April
and used it a few weeks before I got myself a Canon 10D.

Looking for $900+ on the camera and original accessories. Firm.

This is an awesome camera and truly a great bang for the buck. You
can't step anywhere near the lens/slr camera combo with any other
digital slr without easily payment 3x more! It just can't be done.

There are some issues as I'm sure you've read about the camera that
make it less suitable for things like sports photography - namely
being the relatively weak buffer, and iso limitations.

See the pictures he
http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/olye20n/

Yes, these are actual product pictures I took of the camera. Down to
the little white specs of dust.

Old August 4th 03, 03:41 AM
Seymore

$900+ Firm! Which is it? $900 or + and is it REALLY firm?

Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Old August 4th 03, 03:42 AM
Seymore

What a run-around! Now it's only $800+ firm! Going once... Going twice... Get it while it's "HOT"!

"mike" wrote in message om...
"Seymore" wrote in message nk.net...
Yea... Things that make you go, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

"Uncle Remus" wrote in message ...
On 1 Aug 2003 13:52:56 -0700, (mike) wrote:

used it a few weeks before I got myself a Canon 10D.

Which you're also selling? Hmmmm

I'm also selling a Canon S50, NEW in box. A Panasonic DMR-E30 DVD
recorder, Sonicblue ReplayTV 5120 upgraded unit, a toyota camra 1998
V6 LE limited edition, a Canon scanner, a futon, a sony clie NR70V
pda, among a bunch of other things ... but they're not photography
related so why tell the whole world?

What is photo related is:
http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/canon2870L/

Looking for $800+ only - firm.

Mike

Old August 4th 03, 04:25 AM
daytripper

One guy's "firm" is another's "gooey spooge"...

Old August 4th 03, 08:28 AM
mike

"Seymore" wrote in message link.net...
$900+ Firm! Which is it? $900 or + and is it REALLY firm?

Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I guess some people need it spelled out. No offers below $900. Thank you.
Old August 4th 03, 08:29 AM
mike

What is photo related is:
http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/canon2870L/

Looking for $800+ only - firm.

Mike

$800 was for the lens - and it has been sold. Thank you.