Tuesday 11th August 2009 (AEST) - 36 hours since Doggy's threat

Old August 21st 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default Tuesday 11th August 2009 (AEST) - 36 hours since Doggy's threat

Noons wrote:
Jeff R. wrote,on my timestamp of 20/08/2009 10:44 PM:

eat a lot healthier than that over-processed wank crap.

So, who ****ed in your tofu then?

--
Jeff R.
(organic, of course)

I don't eat that either, wank.

Well, Noonsy, I concede defeat in this insult-fest and will hand over the
reins to you.
I can't begin to match your considered style and wit, so I'll just shake my
head, shrug my shoulders and wish you well in whatever you attempt next.

--
Jeff R.
(I hear free-base-jumping is good this time of year)

Old August 21st 09, 11:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Avery[_2_]

Maybe Noons invented Douggie.

Has anyone ever seen them together?
Old August 21st 09, 01:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Avery wrote:
Maybe Noons invented Douggie.

Has anyone ever seen them together?

Nuh... but...

Douggie wears glasses, and
Noonsy has that curl of hair on his forehead and wears his underpants over
his pants...

Hey!
Waitaminnit!

--
Jeff R.
(suddenly it all makes sense)

Old August 21st 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Jeff R. wrote:
Noons wrote:
Jeff R. wrote,on my timestamp of 20/08/2009 10:44 PM:

eat a lot healthier than that over-processed wank crap.

So, who ****ed in your tofu then?

--
Jeff R.
(organic, of course)

I don't eat that either, wank.

Well, Noonsy, I concede defeat in this insult-fest and will hand over
the reins to you.
I can't begin to match your considered style and wit, so I'll just shake
my head, shrug my shoulders and wish you well in whatever you attempt next.

A gracious and well considered concession. I throw in my towel for the
same reasons.

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 23rd 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 22/08/2009 1:30 AM:

Well, Noonsy, I concede defeat in this insult-fest and will hand over
the reins to you.
I can't begin to match your considered style and wit, so I'll just
shake my head, shrug my shoulders and wish you well in whatever you
attempt next.

Rest assured "whatever I attempt next" will be 100 times more productive and
rewarding than anything you've ever done in your sorry, boring life.

A gracious and well considered concession. I throw in my towel for the
same reasons.

Good. Now, stay out of adult conversations as well.
Old August 23rd 09, 12:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 21/08/2009 6:48 AM:
Noons wrote:
Jeff R. wrote,on my timestamp of 20/08/2009 10:44 PM:

eat a lot healthier than that over-processed wank crap.

So, who ****ed in your tofu then?

--
Jeff R.
(organic, of course)

I don't eat that either, wank.

Once more showing the obtuse......

and what is "****ed on your tofu", wank?
Rhombic?
Old August 23rd 09, 12:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 21/08/2009 3:43 PM:

Facts are what's left after your hot air talk evaporates, Bret.
Where is your annika1980 email in aol, liar?

AOL? Oh yeah, I remember when I was on AOL.

Acknowledging your lies, fatso? Why do you use that false email for google,
liar? Tell everyone how you lost it, you child-abuser!

Have you EVER posted a technical explanation in reply to anyone, liar?

Many, many times. Whenever someone asks.

Not even once. As usual, nothing but lies.

Have you ever posted a correct exif in your photos, liar?

The EXIF is always correct in my photos. It is only Pbase that
sometimes lists it incorrectly.

Sure. Pbase is the source of all "exif evil". And of course your macros
without flash with a 400mm lens, handheld on an imaginary ISO setting, are the
"truth". Good thing a lot of folks know what is reality and it certainly isn't
the crap you post.

Would you like me to continue, liar?

Continue what? Masturbating to pics of your daughter?

Showing your true colours again, child-abuser? What's the matter, too afraid of
talking to an adult face to face that you have to hide behind attacks to minors?

What would you know about Facts, Noons, you ****in retard.

A lot more than you, you deranged child-abuser.

A fact is something like, "You have a big nose"

I certainly hope so. It's a sure sign of another big part of the anatomy. Ah
yes: sorry, I know you only use that for masturbation.

Those are facts.

Only in your deranged imagination. Just like your "valid" aol email address,
isn't it? Tell everyone how you lost it, twerp. Come on, I dare you.

The stuff you spew is just mindless bull****.

What's the matter, diddums? Afraid of the truth?
In fact, is there anything you are not afraid of?

**** off, pussy.

**** off, child-abuser. You are even more disgusting than the crap you post.
Old August 23rd 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Noons wrote:
John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 22/08/2009 1:30 AM:

Well, Noonsy, I concede defeat in this insult-fest and will hand over
the reins to you.
I can't begin to match your considered style and wit, so I'll just
shake my head, shrug my shoulders and wish you well in whatever you
attempt next.

Attribution is incorrect.

A gracious and well considered concession. I throw in my towel for the
same reasons.

Good. Now, stay out of adult conversations as well.

Rest assured that any time I add to a thread you've posted in, it's
quite removed from 'adult conversation'.

As if you knew.

--
lsmft
Old August 26th 09, 11:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 24/08/2009 3:30 AM:

Rest assured that any time I add to a thread you've posted in, it's
quite removed from 'adult conversation'.

Anything you post is removed from adult conversation, twerp.
What else is new?

As if you knew.

that you are nothing but a twerp?
Yes, indeed.
Old August 26th 09, 12:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 24/08/2009 4:52 AM:

I was booted off because AOL is run by dickless assholes like
yourself.

More like: you were booted off because your illegal copies of copyrighted
material exposed you as the THIEF and LIAR you really are.
Would you like a copy of your own photos there? Still safely stashed away...

After over 10 years on AOL some dickless prick from Australia made a
complaint and they kicked me off without warning or explanation. Then
when I tried to call them I got to talk to Rajesh in ****in Jakarta.

Hey: it beats paying trained, reasonable people
to deal with sickos like you. And it wasn't
just one complaint from Australia, sicko.
They received quite a few, with examples of how
you were using them. That's what got you cancelled.

What happened to the ones you had
in pbase? Had to remove them as well
pretty pronto, hey sicko?
Othwerwise, another buhbye coming up...

****ing COWARD...

Perhaps that's why AOL went from being the most popular internet
provider in the world to the laughingstock of the internet community.

Perhaps they don't give a **** about
deranged, obsessed sickos like you?

Hmm, sounds like you and D-Mac, except you guys never did anything
worthwhile.

Worthwhile is something you have never
been in your life, sicko.

So **** AOL and **** you too, big nose.

Really? So why do you keep using their
email in your google posts, coward?
If aol is such a pain, why reference it?

Or is it not rather another perfect example
and proof of your compulsive lies?

No wonder you use kids to attack
adults: nothing but a low-life COWARD!