competition

Old September 17th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
carla chi

Default competition

Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela
http://www.micaelapetroni.it/
to win a competition.
I'm asking you a minute to vote her at this address:
http://www.premioceleste.it/voto_fot...oni-micaela-01
As you can see, she deserve it!
Thanx!
Carla

Old September 17th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

carla chi wrote:

Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela

once was annoying, twice is just stupidity

--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look
Old September 17th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Paul Heslop" ?????? ??? ??????
carla chi wrote:

Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela

once was annoying, twice is just stupidity

The first time he tried to use HTML tags.After these failed to display
correctly, he reposted in plain text.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
mechanized infantry reservist

Old September 17th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Paul Heslop wrote:
carla chi wrote:
Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela

once was annoying, twice is just stupidity

And this is about photography, not artworks. Some nice stuff. But too
small, too artsy a presentation.

--
john mcwilliams
Old September 17th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
carla chi

John McWilliams wrote:
Paul Heslop wrote:
carla chi wrote:
Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela

once was annoying, twice is just stupidity

And this is about photography, not artworks. Some nice stuff. But too
small, too artsy a presentation.

--
john mcwilliams

But these are photographs and if you click on them (on the right),
you'll have a bigger one in a pop-up window.
I'm talking about http://www.micaelapetroni.it/
Thank you anyway

Old September 17th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

carla chi wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Paul Heslop wrote:
carla chi wrote:
Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela
once was annoying, twice is just stupidity

And this is about photography, not artworks. Some nice stuff. But too
small, too artsy a presentation.

But these are photographs and if you click on them (on the right),
you'll have a bigger one in a pop-up window.
I'm talking about http://www.micaelapetroni.it/
Thank you anyway

Some of them may be, and all of them may have started as photos, but
what I saw were heavily photoshopped compositions. Oh, oh, we may start
another war on what is art, or what photography is limited to, if indeed
it has limitations in the first place!

--
john mcwilliams
Old September 17th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:

? "Paul Heslop" ?????? ??? ??????
carla chi wrote:

Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela

once was annoying, twice is just stupidity

The first time he tried to use HTML tags.After these failed to display
correctly, he reposted in plain text.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
mechanized infantry reservist
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

ah, just came over in garbled text on mine, which is old and weary,
like me :O)
Old September 17th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

carla chi wrote:

John McWilliams wrote:
Paul Heslop wrote:
carla chi wrote:
Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela

once was annoying, twice is just stupidity

And this is about photography, not artworks. Some nice stuff. But too
small, too artsy a presentation.

--
john mcwilliams

But these are photographs and if you click on them (on the right),
you'll have a bigger one in a pop-up window.
I'm talking about http://www.micaelapetroni.it/
Thank you anyway

And you should explain things that well before folks visit. Your
original post looks like one of the ones where we click the link and
get something irrelevant.
Old September 18th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
carla chi

Some of them may be, and all of them may have started as photos, but
what I saw were heavily photoshopped compositions. Oh, oh, we may start
another war on what is art, or what photography is limited to, if indeed
it has limitations in the first place!

--
john mcwilliams

She uses this technique:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandwich_Printing

I thought you all could be interested in these works; I didn't want to
spam, but I had some very unuseful comments.

Thank you anyway
Carla

Old September 18th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

carla chi wrote:
Some of them may be, and all of them may have started as photos, but
what I saw were heavily photoshopped compositions. Oh, oh, we may start
another war on what is art, or what photography is limited to, if indeed
it has limitations in the first place!

She uses this technique:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandwich_Printing

I thought you all could be interested in these works; I didn't want to
spam, but I had some very unuseful comments.

Such is the nature of usenet. Did you get any useful comments?

If indeed this is traditional sandwich printing, and not digital stuff,
may I recommend rec.photo.equipment.35mm, but leave out the request for
votes. Tell a bit more about what it is.

Thanks, and kind wishes,

--
John McWilliams