Photos from 68°40 N, 17°07 E

Old September 13th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
AJ

Default Photos from 68°40 N, 17°07 E

Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

Best Regards, Arnt J.
www.jensvoll.dk/galleri

Old September 13th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Derek Fountain

AJ wrote:
Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

They look good, but can you fix the website so I don't have to scroll
horizontally to see the images? Given how small they are, that's a silly
restriction!
Old September 13th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mark

"Derek Fountain" wrote in message
reenews.net...
AJ wrote:
Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

They look good, but can you fix the website so I don't have to scroll
horizontally to see the images? Given how small they are, that's a silly
restriction!

Duh.......set your monitor to 1024x768 and its not a "restriction"......

Old September 13th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Joan

My monitor is 1440 x 900. The problem is that the thumbnail panel is
too wide.

--
Joan

"Mark" wrote in message
ink.net...
:

Old September 13th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

AJ wrote:
Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

Best Regards, Arnt J.
www.jensvoll.dk/galleri

Nice pictures, but full of horrible JPEG compression artifacts. If I
were you I'd save them at a higher quality setting and deal with the
larger file size.

-Gniewko

Old September 13th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Allen

AJ wrote:
Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

They look good, but can you fix the website so I don't have to
scroll horizontally to see the images? Given how small they are,
that's a silly restriction!

Duh.......set your monitor to 1024x768 and its not a
"restriction"......

Well, no, that doesn't fix it. The trouble is that too much width
is given to the thumbnail panel, forcing the viewer to scroll the
image panel in order to see the whole thing. In my opinion, a
better design would let the browser fit the content to the screen
rather than force the layout like this.

But, the images are nice, making up for the awkward web design.

Paul Allen
Old September 13th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hamish Reid

AJ wrote:
Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

They look good, but can you fix the website so I don't have to scroll
horizontally to see the images? Given how small they are, that's a silly
restriction!

Duh.......set your monitor to 1024x768 and its not a "restriction"......

Why would I set my monitor to a resolution that low just to view the
website? Even at something as ridiculously low as 1280x960 the right
frame of the website requires horizontal scrolling.

Hamish
Old September 14th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
JSF

wrote in message
ps.com...
AJ wrote:
Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

Best Regards, Arnt J.
www.jensvoll.dk/galleri

Nice pictures, but full of horrible JPEG compression artifacts. If I
were you I'd save them at a higher quality setting and deal with the
larger file size.

-Gniewko

Works good on my monitor
No matter what is done there is always a complainer.

Old September 14th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
C Wright

On 9/13/06 6:51 PM, in article ,
"JSF" wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
AJ wrote:
Night photos from the north of Norway,
You are welcom to have a look
http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge...fj03/index.htm

Best Regards, Arnt J.
www.jensvoll.dk/galleri

Nice pictures, but full of horrible JPEG compression artifacts. If I
were you I'd save them at a higher quality setting and deal with the
larger file size.

-Gniewko

Works good on my monitor
No matter what is done there is always a complainer.

They look great on my monitor as well, nice work!