A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital Photography
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

More Nikon Z7 YouTube



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 5th 18, 12:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 12,464
Default More Nikon Z7 YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTPepixEAc Excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUii9dTwPkw More critical
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens
  #2  
Old September 5th 18, 02:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,570
Default More Nikon Z7 YouTube

On Sep 4, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTPepixEAc Excited


Gushing fanboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUii9dTwPkw More critical


Disappointed ego-fest.

So try this:

http://www.sansmirror.com/newsviews/nikon-re-enters-mirrorless.html

--

Regards,
Savageduck

  #3  
Old September 5th 18, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 267
Default More Nikon Z7 YouTube

On 05/09/2018 08:22, RichA wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 September 2018 19:53:39 UTC-4, Eric Stevens wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTPepixEAc Excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUii9dTwPkw More critical
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens


I prefer print articles. You can distill a 20 minute video into about a 5 minute or less read.

+1. So many videos seem to be one take rambles, without even the
pretence of a script.
  #4  
Old September 6th 18, 03:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 12,464
Default More Nikon Z7 YouTube

On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 18:26:38 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Sep 4, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTPepixEAc Excited


Gushing fanboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUii9dTwPkw More critical


Disappointed ego-fest.

So try this:

http://www.sansmirror.com/newsviews/nikon-re-enters-mirrorless.html


Yet another discussion of what it's got without a word about how well
it works. What I'm really waiting for is a users point of view with a
production camera.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens
  #5  
Old September 6th 18, 03:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 12,464
Default More Nikon Z7 YouTube

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 00:22:13 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Tuesday, 4 September 2018 19:53:39 UTC-4, Eric Stevens wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTPepixEAc Excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUii9dTwPkw More critical
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens


I prefer print articles. You can distill a 20 minute video into about a 5 minute or less read.


Very true.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My boy on Youtube Jock[_2_] Digital Photography 0 August 19th 08 12:08 PM
My boy on Youtube Jock[_2_] 35mm Photo Equipment 0 August 19th 08 12:08 PM
YouTube's MOST iconoclastic films Tubby Digital Photography 0 August 16th 07 04:44 PM
Orkut and Youtube at one place...Its amazing sudha madhuri Digital Photography 0 March 14th 07 05:40 AM
My Spider Macros at YouTube Mardon Digital Photography 9 December 17th 06 05:22 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 PhotoBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.