ACDSee 6 not seeing all folders

Old November 18th 04, 04:06 AM
My View

Default ACDSee 6 not seeing all folders

Hi All
I have ACDSee 6 but it doesn't find all folders (under My Pictures) that
contain jpeg image files.
ACDSee has a calendar with dates higlighted in bold to indicate which dates
that images are available to view.
Today I transferred images from my camera but ACDSee still doesn't see them
under that date (ie 18 Nov).
There are a few other folders that contain images but ACDSee doesn't
indicate on it's calendar that images exist for those dates.
regards
PeterH