CANNON ANNOUNCES 50D - 15 MEGAPIXLS

Old September 22nd 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
danny

Default CANNON ANNOUNCES 50D - 15 MEGAPIXLS

15.1 Million pixels - 4752 X 3168
Sensor size 22.3 X 14.9 mm (CMOS)
ISO - UP TO 12800 !!!! (Night vision anyone :-)

For those interested, there are a couple of early reviews.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/spec...non_eos50d.asp

http://www.steves-digicams.com/pr/ca...eos50d_pr.html

I have a pre-order in. I can hardly wait until its released !!!!
It's supposed to be in October somtime.

Old September 22nd 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
No Spam[_4_]

Old news, almost history now as the announcement was about a month ago. I
think canon announced the 50D was discontinued, and the 60D is due by xmas

Old September 23rd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
/dev/null/

"just bob" wrote in message
No, he said "CANNON", not CANON. Must be something new.

a 15 megapixel Field Gun or is it a Howitzer ... There is a difference!