Talk like a pirate day

Old September 19th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

Default Talk like a pirate day

ASAAR wrote:

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:59:11 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

Ye land lubber! A pirate has two eyes, good as yours, maybe better. The
patch, laddy, is so that one eye is used to the dark. Makes it easier
to see when you go below decks, me boy. When you are standin' by to
repel boarders, there be no time for an eye to adjust to the dark
below, so in battle we wears a patch over one eye. When we goes below,
we flips up the patch.

That was then, this is now. All good pirates know from the days
when they were but wee scouts that it's wise to be prepared.
Today's pirates know that when they're attacking and trying to board
treasure laden Spanish frigates that their boarding parties will
have to fend off blazing muskets and Canons. And after being
temporarily blinded by their flashes and preflashes they'll still
have to be able to advance. That's when they flips up them patches
matey, or they pays a visit to Davy Jones. Arrrr.

Nice work with the Canons and preflashes.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old September 19th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

On 2008-09-18 16:46:02 -0700, "/dev/null/" said:

The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
circumcised the skipper,

arr, Billy sometimes it gets lonely on the high seas...

Polishin' the cap'n's peg leg, was he now? I'd rather be marooned than
to tryst with some whiny cabin boy not even fit to swab me decks. An'
if he doesn't like it, that cap'n can kiss a weevil.

The lesser of two weevils, perhaps?

Old September 19th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
/dev/null/

On 2008-09-18 16:46:02 -0700, "/dev/null/" said:

The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
circumcised the skipper,

arr, Billy sometimes it gets lonely on the high seas...

Polishin' the cap'n's peg leg, was he now? I'd rather be marooned than to
tryst with some whiny cabin boy not even fit to swab me decks. An' if he
doesn't like it, that cap'n can kiss a weevil.
--

Well blow me down!!!

Old September 19th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
/dev/null/

Old September 19th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:02 -0400, "/dev/null/" wrote:
: The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
: circumcised the skipper,

I believe it's "He filled his ass with broken glass and ..."

Roberrrrt
Old September 19th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
No Spam[_4_]

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:02 -0400, "/dev/null/" wrote:
: The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
: circumcised the skipper,

I believe it's "He filled his ass with broken glass and ..."

Roberrrrt

arrr. I hears it was ...

The cabin boy, the cabin name Rita,
did stuff her ass with Nikon glass, and circumsized the skipper.

There were sat two cables away ..

RichA was smashed like a bowl of eggs
And the main truck carried off both me legs..

Old September 21st 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 9/18/08 5:59 PM, in article
2008091815591164440-christophercampbell@hotmailcom, "C J Campbell"

On 2008-09-18 14:59:23 -0700, Blinky the Shark said:

Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

C J Campbell wrote:

"Privateer" be fightin' words reserved for spammers.

Most cerrrtainly not!
A privateer, for example, a certain Sir Francis Drake, is often
a very honorable person.

A privateer basically outfits his own warship (with money from
respectable businessmen, who back him) and gets paid by taking
enemy ships as prises. A privateer is chartered by a government.
A pirate gone leggit, if you squint a bit.

Arr, but squintin' when ye only has one eye makes things dim.

Ye land lubber! A pirate has two eyes, good as yours, maybe better. The
patch, laddy, is so that one eye is used to the dark. Makes it easier
to see when you go below decks, me boy. When you are standin' by to
repel boarders, there be no time for an eye to adjust to the dark
below, so in battle we wears a patch over one eye. When we goes below,
we flips up the patch.

We squints to see long distances in the sun.

Who's "we"? Ya got a mouse in yer pocket?

Old September 21st 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 9/19/08 9:14 AM, in article , "No Spam"
wrote:

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:02 -0400, "/dev/null/" wrote:
: The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
: circumcised the skipper,

I believe it's "He filled his ass with broken glass and ..."

Roberrrrt

arrr. I hears it was ...

The cabin boy, the cabin name Rita,
did stuff her ass with Nikon glass, and circumsized the skipper.

With the size of that ass, it had to take every one in the Nikon lineup...

Old September 22nd 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
C J Campbell

C J Campbell wrote:

[...]

We pirates.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old September 22nd 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

On 2008-09-21 11:58:39 -0700, George Kerby

On 2008-09-18 14:59:23 -0700, Blinky the Shark

C J Campbell wrote:

[...]

Whoa there, Waddling Egret! You're a piLot, not a piRate!

Shiver your timbrels.

Rots of ruck with your election.

--
Frank ess
(Who'll be Pegreg Pete to your Mickey Pocketmouse, yarrr?)