If the D90 is almost here can a D100 be far behind?

Old August 6th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

Default If the D90 is almost here can a D100 be far behind?

If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I'm just tired of looking at it!

Old August 6th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
TConway[_2_]

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I'm just tired of looking at it!

Do you feel like we're going in circles?
tim

Old August 6th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

"TConway" wrote in message
. ..

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far
behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I'm just tired of looking at it!

Do you feel like we're going in circles?
tim

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!

Old August 6th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
m II

Frank Arthur wrote:

If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I'm just tired of looking at it!

I've already cancelled my order for a D100 and had it replaced by the
D110. The restocking fee was only twenty percent. I expect delivery mid
2009.

mike

--

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 7th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
/dev/null/

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I'm just tired of looking at it!

I have a used Nikon D100 that I'll do an even swap for your D90

Old August 7th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

"/dev/null/" wrote in message

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far
behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I'm just tired of looking at it!

I have a used Nikon D100 that I'll do an even swap for your D90

Back to the future. How about swapping my D90X(the later model) for
your
D100?

Old August 9th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:38:30 GMT, m II wrote:
: Frank Arthur wrote:
:
: If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far behind.
:
: Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?
:
: I'm just tired of looking at it!
:
: I've already cancelled my order for a D100 and had it replaced
: by the D110. The restocking fee was only twenty percent. I expect
: delivery mid 2009.

If you can do that, can I order my Canon 45D now?

Bob
Old August 12th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Neil Harrington

Frank Arthur wrote:
If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I don't think you'll want to do that.

The Nikon D100 came out six years ago, was only 6 megapixels and lacked a
lot of the features you have on your D90.

Neil

D70 or D100 Bas v.d. Wiel Digital Photography 0 April 7th 05 08:35 PM
D70 or D100 -> D2H GTO Digital Photography 2 March 9th 05 11:27 AM
D70 or D100 Rainy Digital Photography 12 March 8th 05 11:51 PM
Rechargeable AA Batteries in MB-D100 for Nikon D100 john chapman Digital Photography 2 August 19th 04 01:58 PM
__FS: Nikon MB-D100 battery pack for Nikon D100 camera NEWS Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 0 November 13th 03 04:09 AM