looking for any info about CANON 277...

Old June 16th 04, 01:30 AM
vhl

Default looking for any info about CANON 277...

Jacek wrote:
hello
i`m from Poland, this is my first post in foregin group, i can buy very
cheap this flash lamp, Canon 277 T, but i cannot find any information about
this flash, will it work with my Canon Eos rebel G (canon eos 500N -europe),
or is it only for manual canons? i can buy it for 25 $, witch is very cheap,
because photo equipent is expensiv in Poland...
thanks for any help,
have a good day!
jacek

No, it was made for the T50/70/80. They only operate in Manual
or Auto mode and no TTL. I remember seeing an online pdf manual
for it on a Canon FD base website.

Vin.

--
Vin