Does Photoshop CS Support 20D RAW Files?

Old December 12th 04, 11:24 PM
Jules

Default Does Photoshop CS Support 20D RAW Files?

Just been looking at supported cameras with latest Photoshop RAW plug-in
(2.3), and it doesn't support 20D.

Does it work with 20D RAW files?

Old December 13th 04, 12:00 AM
Phil Wheeler

Yes

Old December 13th 04, 12:23 AM
Jules

In that case, I assume that it is the same as 10D?

"Phil Wheeler" wrote in message
Yes

Old December 13th 04, 01:35 AM
Wright

Jules wrote:
Just been looking at supported cameras with latest Photoshop RAW plug-in
(2.3), and it doesn't support 20D.

Does it work with 20D RAW files?

It is not that same kind of file as produced by the 10D but Photoshop Raw
(at least the 2.3 version) does support the 20D.
Chuck

Old December 13th 04, 01:46 AM
Don Dunlap

I had the same question when I got mine. The Canon download site has the
update, but it doesn't mention the 20D. It does, however, work. Someone
mentioned that Canon might not have totally written off on the update for
the 20D, but it works and that is good enough.

Don Dunlap