Spider eating his dinner with his eye on me

Old January 26th 09, 11:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
^Tems^[_3_]

Default Spider eating his dinner with his eye on me

Walking back through the bush from the beach in the dark this spider
caught my attention, as I lifted the camera to get a shot this bug hit
the web and the spider jumped and I ****.

Most of it is out of focus, I was holding the 40d at arms length on auto
focus but the eye looks cool

http://www.pbase.com/cokemonster/image/108558778
Old January 26th 09, 11:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 26/01/2009 10:35 PM:
Walking back through the bush from the beach in the dark this spider
caught my attention, as I lifted the camera to get a shot this bug hit
the web and the spider jumped and I ****.

you... what?

Most of it is out of focus, I was holding the 40d at arms length on auto
focus but the eye looks cool

http://www.pbase.com/cokemonster/image/108558778

cool image
Old January 26th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
^Tems^[_3_]

Noons wrote:
^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 26/01/2009 10:35 PM:
Walking back through the bush from the beach in the dark this spider
caught my attention, as I lifted the camera to get a shot this bug hit
the web and the spider jumped and I ****.

you... what?

Well not literally but it did scare the hell out of me

Most of it is out of focus, I was holding the 40d at arms length on
auto focus but the eye looks cool

http://www.pbase.com/cokemonster/image/108558778

cool image

Thanks
Old January 26th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
DRS

"^Tems^" wrote in message

Noons wrote:
^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 26/01/2009 10:35 PM:
Walking back through the bush from the beach in the dark this spider
caught my attention, as I lifted the camera to get a shot this bug
hit the web and the spider jumped and I ****.

you... what?

Well not literally but it did scare the hell out of me

I thought he was referring to the fact that the past participle of "****" is
"shat".