LADIES LOVE THE 40D!

Old December 10th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default LADIES LOVE THE 40D!

Everyone knows that "Chicks dig the 40D!"
But it is also quite handy with the ladies, like this Lady I
photographed today.

Old December 10th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Dec 9, 8:58 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Everyone knows that "Chicks dig the 40D!"
But it is also quite handy with the ladies, like this Lady I
photographed today.

I love ladybugs! They are one of only a few bugs I tolerate. It is a
magnificent macro. The eyes are very sharp. I've never seen one this
close!
Thanks Bret!
Helen
Old December 10th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Jon Pope

VERY COOL BRET. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family

Old December 10th 07, 07:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
The Vintage Monk

Jon Pope wrote:

VERY COOL BRET. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Everyone knows that "Chicks dig the 40D!"
But it is also quite handy with the ladies, like this Lady I
photographed today.

I think IInet have killfiled Bret as I haven't been able to see any of
his posts. Or is he following the rules of usenet and not posting to
aus.photo?
Old December 10th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Bob Williams

Annika1980 wrote:
Everyone knows that "Chicks dig the 40D!"
But it is also quite handy with the ladies, like this Lady I
photographed today.

The Lady needs a shave real bad. :-)
Bob Williams
Old December 10th 07, 11:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Pete D

"The Vintage Monk" wrote in message
Jon Pope wrote:

VERY COOL BRET. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Everyone knows that "Chicks dig the 40D!"
But it is also quite handy with the ladies, like this Lady I
photographed today.

I think IInet have killfiled Bret as I haven't been able to see any of his
posts. Or is he following the rules of usenet and not posting to
aus.photo?

Now if they can just put a sock in Dougal the world will be a grander place.

Old December 10th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Douglas[_5_]

Jon Pope wrote:

VERY COOL BRET. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Everyone knows that "Chicks dig the 40D!"
But it is also quite handy with the ladies, like this Lady I
photographed today.

I think IInet have killfiled Bret as I haven't been able to see any of
his posts. Or is he following the rules of usenet and not posting to
aus.photo?

Now if they can just put a sock in Dougal the world will be a grander
place.

With IInet's history it's more likely they are just maintaining broken DNS
and news servers to stop their clients using bandwidth in and out of
Australia. If anyone is going to be censured at iinet it's you Pete. In this
country the only crime in defending yourself if if you physically harm
someone.

On the other hand attacking someone the way you attacked me with that
disgusting header you used is actually a criminal offense as you are no
doubt aware of by now.

Douglas

Old December 11th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:58:10 -0800 (PST), Annika1980 wrote:

Everyone knows that "Chicks dig the 40D!"
But it is also quite handy with the ladies, like this Lady I
photographed today.

I can't wait to get my macro lens... (Xmas gift to myself?)

There is a communications hut I go to in farm country that is full of
ladybugs... they go in it because it's white, and they like white things...

The other day I was there with my laptop, playing with 2 bugs that insisted on
checking up on my work... I sure wished I had my macro!

I think they were trying to get into my laptop to join all the Windows bugs...