[SI] New Mandates!

Old January 9th 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank ess[_2_]

Default [SI] New Mandates!

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
On 11.01.08 15:57 , Eric Stevens wrote:
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 09:20:50 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:

On 11.01.08 9:05 , Robert Coe wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:32:24 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:
: On 11.01.07 14:07 , Bowser wrote:
: OK shooters here you go: three new mandates:
: ...
:
: The Letter M: Submit a shot of something that begins with the
letter M.
: Examples: Mother in law is OK, but a picture of a person labeled
"moron"
: is not. A Mercedes is OK, My Car is not. McWay Falls is OK,
Massive
: Waterfall is not. And, as you can see, Mutt is OK, My Dog is not.
:
: That's a Middling suggestion. And I Mean it, it's quite, well,
Median.

Mull that if you must, Alan, but most of us who live in Massachusetts
and/or
Montréal are unlikely to make many missteps with this mandate!

Martha says she may mosey down to Milton to photograph the antique cars
the
MBTA uses on the Mattapan line. ;^)

Marvelous Moves, I Must Mention that I don't Mosey into Montréal proper
to Much as the Moving Masses of 'Mobiles cause Much 'Motional distress.

That's strange. I thought the Moving Masses of Mobiles Makes for Much
Motional Malaise.

Mainly.

Mostly maguffin.

Old January 13th 11, 05:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Dennis Boone

: Damn it! I just finished working on this one, and you insist on human
: hands. It's cold here (for Florida), so I tried some table-top stuff.
:
: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...-01-07-005.jpg
:
:
: (Neither of the above will be submitted)

I'd submit that second one. It looks human enough to me.

Or save it for "P", and submit as "Pinocchio".

De
Old January 17th 11, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
peter

On 1/7/2011 3:39 PM, tony cooper wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:07:23 -0500, wrote:

Hands/Feet: Human hands and feet, please. Paws and hoofs are NOT hands
and feet. Aside from that, anything goes. PG-13, as usual...

Damn it! I just finished working on this one, and you insist on human
hands. It's cold here (for Florida), so I tried some table-top stuff.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...-01-07-005.jpg

If could be a prosthetic. Would that qualify.

Just got back from the cruise and still in Pompano. I deleted a lot of
bad travel shots, but still have a few days left.

BTW I wish it was this cold on the Isle of Long.

--
Peter