13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

Old June 16th 07, 08:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

Default 13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

On Jun 16, 3:53 pm, wrote:
Off topic, to the admitted troll.

On Jun 16, 2:39 pm, "Ryadia" wrote:

(nothing)

Avoidance of everything noted. What a surprise. Your big chance to
bring me down, and what fo you do? Run away AGAIN. Guess we know who
the bully is, now.

By being the coward again, you admit you a
- a liar
- an illiterate faker
- endowed with little or no talent
- Julian, as well as all the other sockpuppets
- living in a fantasy world

And of course, have no shopfront, lied about your 'patented' enlarging
algorithm (that he sold for a fortune to Samsung, doncha know) ..
where does it all end?

It ends in your complete lack of credibility, and the fact that you
are now nothing but a pitied laughingstock when you behave like this.
So just post pictures and otherwise stfu.

Now to segue to something photographic.. let me see... ah yes,
something cliched, so it will appeal to Douglas..!

All the evidence points..http://www.marktphoto.com/pencils.jpg
.. to you being a nobody, Doug.

----------------------------

Some of us actually have ethics and principals. You just lost any hope
of them holding me back.
So here it comes, You deserve every moment of it I just feel sorry for
whatever family you have when your worthless self joins the heap of
unemployable fools who think the only time they do wrong is when they
get caught:

In December 2005 you wrote:
"I'll happily admit I have nothing much up in the way of portraits or
other images comparable to wedding photography"

So you stole mine and tried to claim "fair Use" when you used them to
slander me and post defamatory messages about your idea of their
flaws. What an absolutely fantastic job of bullying.

On the 18th January 2006 you posted this gem:
"For the record: I have never, not once, lied about Douglas
MacDonald."

Incredibly, in the same message you said:
"That's all, folks. In other words, no shopfront address, and
Douglas
presents his wares at a street market on Sundays. Uhuh. Or isn't
that
site his? Gee, maybe it's Graham Hunt's?"

When I posted this picture to prove your were slandering me and in
fact a LIAR: http://www.annika1980.com/evidence/shopfront.htm. You
went strangely silent, mate. What happened? Don't like being proven a
liar and a bully? The least you could have done was apologize. No. You
waited until you though I wouldn't have the archives of every message
you ever posted to slander and defame me before getting out the PC and
taking me on again. And you have the audacity to claim you are a
member of the human race?

But wait, there's more... Many years of evidence about your defamatory
and slanderous lies about me. Lies you say you never made.

And then there's your lie that I was a liar. I posted a message in
AUS PHOTO informing (Australian) Photographers intending to sell
their pictures taken in National parks, that they need to have permits
to take the pictures first ...and said I actually held such permits
for National Parks, recreational areas and some restricted areas as
well as permission to enter some Aboriginal tribal lands.

Your reply? "You are a liar MacDonald, You don't have any permits"

I posted this evidence it was you who was the LIAR and demanded you
appologise: http://www.annika1980.com/evidence/permit.htm.
What happened to the apology mate? Once again, like all bullies who
lie, steal their victim's property and slander them without a shred of
truth to what they say ...you contradicted yourself with this gem of
literatu

I *never* said Douglas didn't have a simple permit for photography in
national parks - crikey, *anybody* can get one of those - it's just a
moneymaker for the Parks and Wildlife Service. Douglas implied it was
some badge of honour!! *That* is what I corrected - having a permit
for commercial shooting in a national park does *not* mean anything
about your ability as a photographer. The fact that Douglas thinks it
*does*, probably gives a better indication... (ramble clipped).

And now we move on to YOU Charles Stevens or Mark Thomas - Neither of
which is your real name, is it?

You started bullying me from a workstation at a Government department
in Adelaide... Department of Employment, Education, Training and Youth
Affairs, I believe. The really interesting part of that, is that
neither name you claim is your "real" name is known to anyone at the
department. Care to enlighten us on that lot?

You said in those early posts (which I have ready to load up to YOUR
OWN PERSONAL BULLY SITE) that you had "mates" in ASIC (Australian
Securities and Investment Commission) whom you were going to get to
investigate me, my corporate structure and (for all I knew) what
colour sock I wore. When I pointed out you were in fact using a
Government computer to bully people on the Internet, THe game got
really nasty and you've had me in your sites ever since.

Even when one of the USA's most respected Photographers - to whom I
sent an enlargement made using my algorithm, posted his entirely
unsolicited comments... The best you could muster was:

"Now credit where due, Gordon Moat says he was impressed by Douglas'
chosen images. But Douglas has never allowed a test image, or even an
image of his own, that actually HAS truly fine
detail, to be tried out on his magic algorithm."

I guess not having seen the picture I sent him might have clouded you
mind. It had exposed threads of 6mm bolts, clearly visible. The
picture was a Ford engine. But you never bothered asking that, did
you? Instead you continued on your slanted opinion - based on nothing,
that my process simply couldn't work. Excellent display of bigotry,
eh?
His article is still the http://www.allgstudio.com/technology...nology_02.html
under "printing".

Well or whoever you are today... The period of
confidentiality I signed after I sold the algorithm for enlarging
digital image is over next month. YOUR WEB SITE will have the details
of the sale posted to it... Right beside your defamatory remark that I
was lying about the sale.

YOUR SITE is going to have a picture of my life long friend and one
time manager of Technology Australia Pty Ltd (TECHNOAUSSIE to
you) ...GRAHAM HUNT Who you claimed was me, pumping up the value of my
print centre's by saying I was in Korea, negotiating for the sale of
some Intellectual Property.

Tell us now jerk... Are you going to apologize to me for the lies,
defamation and slander you've been posting all these years or just sit
back and wait for the Federal Police to knock on your door for abusing
your position?
You got about 12 hours to post the apology before your world turn red.
Don't think for a single moment, I'm going to hold back on you. I'm
not.

Douglas

Old June 16th 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

Off topic, naturally. Only of interest to Doug and his fantasy legal
team. Just repeating stuff oft repeated in the past.

So, Hi, Doug. *Who's* button got pushed? (o; Thanks for this - it
gives *me* enough to take to a lawyer if I feel inclined.

On Jun 16, 5:55 pm, wrote:
In December 2005 you wrote:
"I'll happily admit I have nothing much up in the way of portraits or
other images comparable to wedding photography"

So you stole mine

That's LIE No. 1 for this thread - didn't take long.

I have only ever reposted images, with full credit to you - just as
any caching service does. Plus the only ones I have reposted are
where you made claims about your prowess and the image showed the
reverse.

and tried to claim "fair Use" when you used them to
slander me and post defamatory messages about your idea of their
flaws.

So tell us Doug, if *you* criticise work, what do you call it?
Satire, eh? Forgive my grin. The funny part is that I have given you
permission to repost any of my images that you think are flawed, and
you can have at them with genuine criticism. I call it fair game. No
cowardice here.

Here's the classic example of an image of Doug's that I have
criticised:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/austral...her/396106853/
It's worth noting that I have NOT *reposted* this image (just linked
to it), and I don't know/care who did repost it. It is however,
Douglas MacDonald's image, one he cowardly withdrew after it got the
rich criticism it deserved. And it is a dreadful image - awful
dodging/burning, a completely buggered sky, a tilted horizon, litter
in the foreground and a half-chopped windsurfer, poor composition and
other distractions. All this despite it being a *posed* shot, and
allegedly posted by a professional wedding photographer. I would be
ashamed to post this as a snapshot. So is this your image, as you
posted it originally Doug? (It is.) Are you proud of it?

And speaking of posting other people's work, do you own this?:
http://www.annika1980.com/

Douglas, you are the ultimate HYPOCRITE. Don't you realise that as
soon as you created those pages, you lost every shred of what little
credibility you had?

On the 18th January 2006 you posted this gem:
"For the record: I have never, not once, lied about Douglas MacDonald."

Incredibly, in the same message you said:
"That's all, folks. In other words, no shopfront address, and Douglas
presents his wares at a street market on Sundays. Uhuh. Or isn't
that site his? Gee, maybe it's Graham Hunt's?"
When I posted this picture to prove your were slandering me and in
fact a LIAR:
http://www.annika1980.com/evidence/shopfront.htm
You went strangely silent, mate.

No, actually I stuck around, and pointed out that YOUR website stated
that you had no shop address, and that your photo was hardly
convincing. I invite anybody silly enough to read this to take a look
at that highly profeshunal looking 'shopfront' (I'd call it an
'annexe'), that Douglas himself admits no longer exists, if it ever
did. He refused to give its address. When I went to find it in the
phone book or on the web, so I could try out his expertise on some of
my images, there wasn't a single trace of it anywhere. Make your own
conclusions.

But wait, there's more... Many years of evidence about your defamatory
and slanderous lies about me. Lies you say you never made.
Your reply? "You are a liar MacDonald, You don't have any permits"

And there's LIE No. 2. I NEVER said those words. Post a link to the
contrary, Doug.
You made those words up, and you took my actual reply completely out
of context (oh what a surprise!). You claimed you had permits from
NON-EXISTING organisations (eg ATSIC, who DIDN'T ever issue
photographic permits anyway, and had been disbanded for almost a year
when you posted your claims. And it wasn't in response to people
asking about permits, it was you trying to imply that having a permit
was a badge of honour. Here's what Douglas actually said (NOBODY
ASKED for this information, despite Doug's implication otherwise):

DOUG:
I am also registered (holding the necessary permits) with the EPA,
Forest and Wildlife service and ATSIC (the native Aboriginal corporation
here)as a working Photographer, able to enter managed and controlled
areas to take photographs for sale and conduct "Photographic
expeditions" in National Parks and on some tribal lands.

Link he http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...0f72c3aad9c839
You will not find the words Douglas "quoted" above (yes, LYING again,
he just can't stop), because I didn't say them. And let's just repeat
what I said back then ...

The 'EPA' doesn't issue commercial photography permits, however, the
arm of the Dept of the Environment called the "Queensland National
Parks and Wildlife Service" (nothing to do with 'Forests', Doug)
issues "commercial activity" permits, as do just about all national
parks services around the world. You don't become 'registered' in
some way that implies any photographic skills, which was clearly
Doug's intention with his unsolicited proclamation. You simply have
to buy the permit to help raise money for the Dept.. (O;

ATSIC? Well, it had been disbanded for about a year when Doug made
these claims, and it did NOT EVER issue permits of that kind -
permission would need to be sought from the elders of each individual
indigenous community.

What happened to the apology mate?

When I don't lie, I don't apologise. Simple.

Once again, like all bullies who
lie, steal their victim's property and slander them without a shred of
truth to what they say

There's LIE No. 3. I never stole his property, and every time I
criticised him, it was with backing evidence, as per the quotes and
links above. Douglas doesn't seem to have much success when *he*
tries to do quotes and links...

And now we move on to YOU Charles Stevens or Mark Thomas - Neither of
which is your real name, is it?

You started bullying me from a workstation at a Government department
in Adelaide... Department of Employment, Education, Training and Youth
Affairs, I believe. The really interesting part of that, is that
neither name you claim is your "real" name is known to anyone at the
department. Care to enlighten us on that lot?

Gladly. Firstly, it is fascinating that you went to all this trouble
(well, you claim to - and you just said you asked *everyone* - forgive
my grin again - do you know how many folk work in TAFESA?). And yet,
despite all these phone calls you, as usual, get the name of the
Department completely wrong! Not surprising really. By the way,
there have been at least two Mark Thomas's working for "TAFESA" in the
last few years - and it is correctly called the Department of Further
Education, Employment, Science and Technology. How is it you get
stuff SO wrong? By the way, TAFE's also run many library computers,
so the origin of those posts could have been pretty much from anything
- not that it is remotely relevant.

You said in those early posts (which I have ready to load up to YOUR
OWN PERSONAL BULLY SITE) that you had "mates" in ASIC (Australian
Securities and Investment Commission) whom you were going to get to
investigate me, my corporate structure

Umm, that would be their *job*.... And all I was concerned about was
the Graham Hunt posting.

When I pointed out you were in fact using a
Government computer to bully people on the Internet, THe (sic) game got
really nasty and you've had me in your sites ever since.

Umm, that would be "sights". Get a grip and a dictionary. And it got
'nasty' when you (and Graham) got busted.

Even when one of the USA's most respected Photographers - to whom I
sent an enlargement made using my algorithm, posted his entirely
unsolicited comments... The best you could muster was:
"Now credit where due, Gordon Moat says he was impressed by Douglas'
chosen images. But Douglas has never allowed a test image, or even an
image of his own, that actually HAS truly fine
detail, to be tried out on his magic algorithm."

And it's true, you never have. Prove otherwise. Here's my proof,
still sitting there on Gisle's site.
http://hannemyr.com/photo/interpolation.html

Scroll right down - Gisle's been waiting nearly 3 years.. Post where
your algorithm has been tried on a known image (and these requests
were made *well* before you allegedly sold it, so don't bother with
that excuse).

His article is still thehttp://www.allgstudio.com/technology...nology_02.html
under "printing".

Yes, and in it Gordon Moat says this:
"One thing that needs to be considered is that upsizing any image will
never add information to the original file."
Which is correct. Later, when you kept making these claims of "added
detail" and claiming that it was your images that prompted him to
write the article, he clarified his position, by saying this:
Question: Can Douglas make nice large prints?
Answer: Yes.
Q: Why did I write those articles?
A: I was working on a proposal for funding to include wide format
imaging...(and) to supplement my existing photography and graphic
design for print business. In other words, I did not write the article
for Douglas...
Q: Did Douglas's images contain more detail information than the original?
A: No, only more pixels.

In other words, your interpolation was just like anyone else's. No
better, no worse, NO magic.

Amusingly, he also said this:
Douglas can lose his temper and make outbursts and claims that make
others question everything else he states. Maybe I am a little
idealistic, but I like to focus on the good things people are capable of
achieving

A good attitude, and I guess you could call that a compliment,
Dougie. (O;
These words from:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...bc2af22e84217b
Interested viewers (with no life) should also read:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...237b863968a635

Well or whoever you are today...

Pardon me, "Bully.Basher"? Or is it Ryadia, Ryadiia, technoaussie,
auspics, big guy, ormiston, sebastian po, doug, douglas, douglas
macdonald, stool pigeon, duncan donald, an interested bystander, one
million pics, one million pictures, alan jones, alienjones, alienjones
himself, alvie, the yowie, bigpix, pix on canvas, the administrator,
pixby, henretta, joe bailey, graham hunt, healthypcs, random user
12987, MoioM, go go dancer, maddy, huey fong, wilder and wilder,
tekoaussie, justintyme, snaps, kakadu, HPC, deciple of EOS, child of
EOS, call me any name, keep_it_simple, notsimple, not_just_Simple,
tropical treat, d-mac, wraped in canvas, Julian, Cryptopix... and MANY
others.

For what it is worth, I was until they dropped their
email service (Charlie is my childhood nickname), and have used my
real name since then.

The period of
confidentiality I signed after I sold the algorithm for enlarging
digital image is over next month. YOUR WEB SITE will have the details
of the sale posted to it... Right beside your defamatory remark that I
was lying about the sale.

Look forward to it. Why is everything a month away, Doug - think
we'll forget?

YOUR SITE is going to have a picture of my life long friend and one
time manager of Technology Australia Pty Ltd (TECHNOAUSSIE to
you) ...GRAHAM HUNT Who you claimed was me, pumping up the value of my
print centre's by saying I was in Korea, negotiating for the sale of
some Intellectual Property.

Why haven't you done this beofre - just thought of it? Any picture of
any idiot would do. By the way, he DIDN'T say you were in Korea (see
below for exact quote). He PRETENDED to have nothing to do with the
company, and clearly wanted to be seen as someone with 'inside
information'. But he STUPIDLY posted it from your computer (and he
also posted and signed his name as Douglas, elsewhere...!!). Doug, I
wouldn't keep bringing this up if I was you. But now you did, here's
exactly what "Graham" said:

In Australia, The franchise is "Techno Aussie digital print centres" The
cost of one is around $53k... If you can get one. Word is the Asians
have put in an offer for the whole thing, patents and all. The cost is
about in line with a Xerox copy shop except you get to print photos and
posters too. The technology is changing so fast, you'd need to have a
pretty decent customer base to draw on or buy one already set up and
making a profit.
The printers are the cost. $20,000 plus for the big one.
GH

This was posted from Doug's IP at the time - easy to verify by the
headers.
From
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...251efcf54a561c.

Are you going to apologize to me for the lies,
defamation and slander you've been posting all these years

As above. No. Because there is none of the above, and again you have
failed to show anything remotely like it.

I'll wait.

You got about 12 hours to post the apology before your world turn (sic) red.
Don't think for a single moment, I'm going to hold back on you. I'm
not.

Yep, just like you have 'not' before. I'm shakin' uncontrollably,
just like Annika. Or maybe it just a bit cold tonight..

(O;

Old June 16th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 4:23 pm, MJW wrote:
wrote:

http://www.marktphoto.com/pencils.jpg

Wow, thats a great photo Mark. I'm impressed!

--
M.J.Wyllie.

Thanks, MJ! Always pleasant to get any feedback, but I especially
like compliments! Taken this arvo, pencils cost $2.49 at my nearest
clearance store. Colours and quality courtesy of Fujifilm (but
digital)...

Old June 16th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Perhaps both of you could belt up??

--
lsmft

Old June 16th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Jun 17, 12:23 am, John McWilliams wrote:
Perhaps both of you could belt up??

--
lsmft

I will if he will.

(O;

And I have limited sympathy, I'm afraid, for anyone who reads beyond
"Off Topic", which you should have noted is what both MY posts began
with.

Lastly, my posts did have some photographic content, which is more
than your'n just did.

(I put in the "your'n" so you could correct my spelling and grammar,
both in one fell swoop...)

Old June 17th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MJW

Pete D wrote:
"MJW" wrote in message
u...

On Jun 16, 2:39 pm, "Ryadia" wrote:
[...]

Green one oversharpened? ;-)

Hehe, I was looking for some cryptic meaning in that question, till I
had another look at the picture! Yes, definitely oversharpened, but, no
visible halo's ( or shavings).

--
M.J.Wyllie.

Old June 18th 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Jun 17, 6:23 pm, "Pete D" wrote:
"MJW" wrote in message

u...

On Jun 16, 2:39 pm, "Ryadia" wrote:
[...]

Now that was just too clever, Pete!! For a second I was thinking,
hmm, did the sharpening go a little too far, with problems only
visible on one or two pencils..?

and then it clicked.

Must be a bit slow tonight.
Thanks for the grin!

Old June 18th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D[_2_]

Wow, thats a great photo Mark. I'm impressed!

Green one oversharpened? ;-)

Now that was just too clever, Pete!! For a second I was thinking,
hmm, did the sharpening go a little too far, with problems only
visible on one or two pencils..?

and then it clicked.

Must be a bit slow tonight.
Thanks for the grin!

I try mate but sometimes....... well it is usually me that is still
scratching my head weeks later and still not getting it.... ;-)