(update) Just an Illusion

Old January 11th 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (update) Just an Illusion

Hello,

I woulid like to present you a new serie of
pictures.

In square and color :

http://www.monochromatique.com/justeuneillusion/

Thanks for your visit.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old January 11th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

I woulid like to present you a new serie of
pictures.

In square and color :

http://www.monochromatique.com/justeuneillusion/

Thanks for your visit.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Bonjour Daniel:

I commend you for having the desire to experiment with double exposure.
I'm happy to see you use color as a change of pace. Of all the pics,
the one that stands out for me is:
http://www.monochromatique.com/juste...usion/p10.html
It reminds me of looking through tall trees to see the Rocky Mountains.
Sort of abstract.
Left to the imagination of the viewer to see what they see.
Keep experimenting! :-)
Helen

Old January 11th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

I woulid like to present you a new serie of
pictures.

In square and color :

http://www.monochromatique.com/justeuneillusion/

Thanks for your visit.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Bonjour Daniel:

I commend you for having the desire to experiment with double exposure.

I'm happy to see you use color as a change of pace. Of all the pics,
the one that stands out for me is:
http://www.monochromatique.com/juste...usion/p10.html
It reminds me of looking through tall trees to see the Rocky Mountains
and the white clouds. Is there a way you can straighten out the pic,
instead of having it displayed on it's side?
Sort of an abstract.

Old January 11th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

wrote:
Daniel Rocha wrote:
[...]

Sorry Daniel! It is meant to be displayed that way! I looked at it
again and see your point of view.
Whoops, sorry!
Helen

Old January 11th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

I woulid like to present you a new serie of
pictures.

In square and color :

http://www.monochromatique.com/justeuneillusion/

Thanks for your visit.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Keep going! Double exposures, even
tripple can be wonderful images. I'm more
a realist than abstract. So if I don't get what
you are after, don't worry about it. Do what your
heart and eye tell you to do. Don't let
the ideals of others keep you from your
vision of what you want to create.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old January 12th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

wrote:

Bonjour Helen,

I commend you for having the desire to experiment with double
exposure. I'm happy to see you use color as a change of pace.

Thanks. In first I have tried in b&w, and here it is a try in color !

Of all
the pics, the one that stands out for me is:
http://www.monochromatique.com/juste...usion/p10.html
It reminds me of looking through tall trees to see the Rocky
Mountains. Sort of abstract.
Left to the imagination of the viewer to see what they see.
Keep experimenting! :-)
Helen

Thanks Helen !

Old January 12th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Draco wrote:
Keep going! Double exposures, even
tripple can be wonderful images. I'm more
a realist than abstract.

I understand, don't worry. This kind of pictures
can't be loved by everyone ! )

So if I don't get what
you are after, don't worry about it. Do what your
heart and eye tell you to do. Don't let
the ideals of others keep you from your
vision of what you want to create.

Thanks Draco !