FS: Nikon Pronea S and accessories

Old January 12th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace

Default FS: Nikon Pronea S and accessories

I have the following items for sale. I have moved to a digital camera
system, and no longer need this equipment. Except as noted, all items are in
very good or better condition cosmetically, as well as mechanically and
electrically operational, and without optical defects. If you want a picture
of a particular piece, let me know and I'll take a digital photo and email
it to you. If I have to ship this stuff, tell me what you want and I'll give
you a cost for shipping. I am willing to be flexible on shipping-I don't
want to make money on shipping, but I don't want to lose much either.

Nikon Pronea S APS SLR with 30-60mm f4.0-5.6 Zoom Lens with box and manual
(the body has a couple of nicks in non-critical areas but works fine) $20

Nikon ML-L1 Remote control for Pronea S with box $3

Nikon MB-11 AA Battery Holder with box and manual $3

IX Nikkor 20-60mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens with box and manual (this is a black
model that was bought used as a Nikon refurbished unit; it looks and works
fine) $7

Or, $30 takes it all, and I'll throw in 8 rolls of Fuji APS film that has
been refrigerated for a few years..

Mike Schnierle

Old January 12th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace

Hi Mike,

please ignore my previous mail - I just learned that they cannot be
mount on an ordinary Nikon SLR body.

Sorry for the mistake.

Best wishes,
Russell