Canon FL 1200mm F11.0

Old September 27th 04, 01:59 PM
Bruce Murphy

Brian C. Baird writes:

In article ,
says...
There were two other bills (introduced in the house) at the same time as
the Senate proposal. Neither has come to vote and all proposals
relating to this issue have been dead for over a year.

Yet there are few-week-old newswire articles about it. Strange for
something so 'dead'.

OK, Rohrabacher introduced a bill nearly identical to two others put
forward in the House last year. I honestly don't see how it will come
to vote given the track record of this issue. The Judicial committee
isn't going to let this hit the floor for open debate or vote any time
soon.

What? So now it's not as dead as you claimed? How strange.

Arnold hasn't really said anything on this issue - his spokespeople keep
doing the "Arnold is focusing on California" thing, so I don't see how
he is 'vigorously' supporting a dead proposal.

Calling for national debate on the issue isn't really saying
anything. What a delightfully blinker

Arnold isn't calling for national debate on the issue.

He has been reported to have done so. In a nationally broadcast
interview, no less. Of course I'm sure that your wonderful sources of
information, the same ones you used about the bills, says otherwise.

Frankly I can't be bothered giving you another reason to follow me
around the newsgroups making your pointless little posts, so why don't
we agree that whatever fantasy world you live in is absolutely true.

Old September 27th 04, 02:51 PM
Brian C. Baird

says...
Arnold isn't calling for national debate on the issue.

He has been reported to have done so. In a nationally broadcast
interview, no less. Of course I'm sure that your wonderful sources of
information, the same ones you used about the bills, says otherwise.

What?
www.senate.gov and www.house.gov aren't good sources of
information on legislation? Well, **** me!

I'd like to see the interview or the article you "quote", because my
searches found no such thing.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/