Canon FL 1200mm F11.0

Old September 26th 04, 10:41 PM
M.J.

Alan Browne wrote in message ...
M.J. wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how much can cost this lens? I have found no
reference on WEB.

Thanks in advance.

Search on Google, "Canon 1200mm f/11 price" and you'll find it quickly enough.

This is what I tried to do - unfortunately could not find anything,
including eBay...

Old September 27th 04, 12:04 AM
William Graham

"Brian C. Baird" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...
I thought it was $10,000. Shows what I know.

Closer to $115K these days.

I'd rather buy a house.

You can take pictures with a house?

Old September 27th 04, 12:08 AM
William Graham

"Mark M" wrote in message

"Brian C. Baird" wrote in message
In article hXE5d.336640$Oi.63051@fed1read04, mjmorgan2
@goaway.cox.unless.no.crap.net says...
Here in California that wouldn't even buy you a shack...

That's why I don't live in California. That and Arnold.

The good side to housing out here is...
Once you own something, after a couple years, you can afford to buy a

house
outright just about anywhere else if you move.

We've made more in increased value on our home in the last three years

than
our combined salaries from those same three years. -It's ridiculous, but
true...

Yes....In 1980 I bought a house in Menlo Park, California for $115 thousand.
In 1996 I sold it for $360 thousand. I moved to Salem, Oregon and bought a
house twice as big, on a lot twice as big, in a much better location for
$195 thousand, and put the balance into my retirement plan.

Old September 27th 04, 12:11 AM
Mark M

"William Graham" wrote in message

"Mark M" wrote in message

[...]

2 1/2 years ago, we paid $457,000 for our house.
It just appraised for $750,000+.
Ridiculous!

Old September 27th 04, 02:04 AM
Bruce Murphy

"William Graham" writes:

Yes....In 1980 I bought a house in Menlo Park, California for $115 thousand.
In 1996 I sold it for $360 thousand. I moved to Salem, Oregon and bought a
house twice as big, on a lot twice as big, in a much better location for
$195 thousand, and put the balance into my retirement plan.

I hope you bought a nice solid umbrella, too.

Old September 27th 04, 02:18 AM
Alan Browne

M.J. wrote:

Search on Google, "Canon 1200mm f/11 price" and you'll find it quickly enough.

This is what I tried to do - unfortunately could not find anything,
including eBay...

That was more than a hint. In there you will find the answer at various sites.