A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Marketplace » Medium Format Equipment For Sale
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Up for sale Rolleiflex type 4MX

Old January 1st 13, 05:16 PM

First recorded activity by PhotoBanter: Dec 2012
Default Up for sale Rolleiflex type 4MX

Hey guys,

i'm selling off my Rolleiflex Automat Type 4 MX Camera with case to make room for other things. The camera is good working order, could stand a treatment of canned air.The shutter release is a little slow in returning. The leather case needs to be re-stitched in a couple place. I'm asking 300.00 plus shipping. US enquiries only. Got question please email.

Thanks, Todd