Best Online camera shop?

Old June 24th 04, 06:31 PM
sean

Default Best Online camera shop?

Wow, I've NEVER had a problem with Adorama or B&H and I'm talking hundreds
of orders in the past 3 years.

"Jean-David Beyer" wrote in message
Orville Wright wrote:

And remember that you are not anonymous; we may not know your name, but

your
Yahoo posting has a traceable header and you can easily be identified.

Go ahead. Make my day. Sue me. I stand by my words. I was once a
professional consumer advocate. I know what the **** I'm talking
about.

When people speak (or post) with a garbage mouth, I tend to discount what
they have to say, since it is the mark of the ignorant. When someone has
someone has something important to say, the content alone suffices for
emphasis, and requires no religious, bathroom, or bedroom profanity to
convey the content.

In the current context, I assume the poster has no intent to sue you and I
inferred no direct threat. I would imagine he just wished to call your
attention to the fact that, unless you have sufficient proof to defend
yourself in a trial, that you run risk of prosecution for libel by the
companies you have maligned.

/V\ Registered Machine 241939.
^^-^^ 07:20:00 up 20:51, 4 users, load average: 4.26, 4.21, 4.13

Old June 25th 04, 12:41 AM
Destin_FL

Yeah, I think the poster had those places switched around... I buy consistently
(meaning twice a month ususally) from all three : New Egg, Adorama, and B &
H.... and have had perfect and wonderful experience with all three. Now I will
qualify that by saying this: I check Adorama last on any given item. If I were
going to rate those three stores over the past 18 months, and about $5,000
cumulative, it would be New Egg a solid 10+, B & H a very solid 9, and then
Adorama somewhere between 7 and 8.

I have also had great dealings with BuyDig.com where I just this week bought a
Fuji S7000. It was ordered, shipped, and here in 3 days. Absolutely perfect
transaction.

Go to www.bizrate.com and always check the store ratings for anywhere you'll
look to spending more than about $25.00. Also remember that on-line, if it
looks too good to be that damn good, it probably isn't.

Tim

et...