Summer Down South

Old December 17th 16, 07:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Summer Down South

Here is the view from where I am visiting in the Southern Suburbs of Cape
Town, South Africa.
I hope Winter isn't being too hard on you back in the USA.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zd9xh9r34wkayf/Photo%20Dec%2014%2C%2023%2041%2059.jpg?dl=0

Savageduck
Old December 17th 16, 08:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 12/17/2016 2:45 PM, Savageduck wrote:
Here is the view from where I am visiting in the Southern Suburbs of Cape
Town, South Africa.
I hope Winter isn't being too hard on you back in the USA.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zd9xh9r34wkayf/Photo%20Dec%2014%2C%2023%2041%2059.jpg?dl=0

You hafta rubitin. ;-)
Is this rock penguin season?

--
PeterN
Old December 17th 16, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:05:37 -0500, Tony Cooper
wrote:
: On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:45:32 -0600, Savageduck
: wrote:
:
: Here is the view from where I am visiting in the Southern Suburbs of Cape
: Town, South Africa.
: I hope Winter isn't being too hard on you back in the USA.
:
: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zd9xh9r34wkayf/Photo%20Dec%2014%2C%2023%2041%2059.jpg?dl=0
:
: Winter is not being hard on me. It's shirtsleeve weather and I
: watched the grandsons in a baseball scrimmage game this morning.
: The grass needs mowing again, though, so I'll have to do some work.

It's certainly crappy enough here (Boston). It snowed all morning, but our
plow service came by and plowed our driveway a little while ago. So I *might*
be able to make it out to the wine store to replenish my supply.

Bob
Old December 17th 16, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Robert Coe
wrote:

It's certainly crappy enough here (Boston). It snowed all morning, but our
plow service came by and plowed our driveway a little while ago. So I *might*
be able to make it out to the wine store to replenish my supply.

why didn't you stock up *before* the storm?
Old December 17th 16, 11:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

: wrote:
:
: Here is the view from where I am visiting in the Southern Suburbs of Cape
: Town, South Africa.
: I hope Winter isn't being too hard on you back in the USA.
:
: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zd9xh9r34wkayf/Photo%20Dec%2014%2C%2023%2041%2059.jpg?dl=0
:
: Winter is not being hard on me. It's shirtsleeve weather and I
: watched the grandsons in a baseball scrimmage game this morning.
: The grass needs mowing again, though, so I'll have to do some work.

It's certainly crappy enough here (Boston). It snowed all morning, but our
plow service came by and plowed our driveway a little while ago. So I *might*
be able to make it out to the wine store to replenish my supply.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/12/1...s-december-17/

Wimps.

I would guess that we have enough wine here to go a good chunk of the
winter. Our driveway service hits about 5 - 15 minutes after the city
plow goes by. Otherwise the booze store is a very pleasant 20 minute
walk on the street or 30 via the woods. Later may require snowshoes
after a heavy fall.

--
"If war is God's way of teaching Americans geography, then
recession is His way of teaching everyone a little economics."
Old December 28th 16, 04:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Russell D.

On 12/17/2016 12:45 PM, Savageduck wrote:
Here is the view from where I am visiting in the Southern Suburbs of Cape
Town, South Africa.
I hope Winter isn't being too hard on you back in the USA.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zd9xh9r34wkayf/Photo%20Dec%2014%2C%2023%2041%2059.jpg?dl=0

It was raining here where I am in Utah Christmas Eve up until about 10
pm. I woke up Christmas morning to 18 inches of snow on my sidewalks.
Spent a good part of the day cleaning up the mess. But, that's OK.
Yesterday the snowshoeing was fantastic.

Russell