Earth Photography: It's Harder Than It Looks

Old March 22nd 12, 02:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default Earth Photography: It's Harder Than It Looks

On 3/22/12 1:21 AM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:
2012032111070627544-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"

On 2012-03-21 09:25:39 -0700, John McWilliams said:

On 3/21/12 PDT 1:25 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On 21 Mar 2012 05:58:18 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

And there's the denier bull**** again. No facts, no evidence. Just
one lie after another.

How about you putting your money where your mouth is and produce some
facts to support your claim that air pollution is not as bad as it
was.

Regards,

Regards???

IAE, Ray will not cite facts, just call you names.

And, you guys, trim your damned posts!

Why?
Only Ray, Eric, and George are reading them, so it shouldn't bother you
one way or the other.

AND a certain waterfowl...

AND a certain yap-yap dog.

AND a certain rotting FishHead.

Old March 22nd 12, 02:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 3/22/12 1:22 AM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote:
George Kerby wrote:
On 3/20/12 6:43 PM, in article ,
"Robert Coe" wrote:

On 20 Mar 2012 18:19:43 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
: Eric Stevens wrote:
:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
: Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
:
: So the global cooling was manmade?
:
: Yes. And it was temporary.
:
: That's interesting. How was it manmade?
:
: Air pollution.
:
: For somebody who claims to know so much about climate change you
: really are disgustingly ignorant of even the most basic facts.

Air pollution?? Ray, do you have any concept of how long an ice age lasts
and
of the size of the human population and the state of its civilization at
the
beginning of the most recent one? We know that humans didn't cause the ice
ages, because they could not possibly have done so.

The "extinction event" that is thought (by those scientists whose opinions
you
worship) to have killed off the dinosaurs was an ice age of sorts, and
quite
possibly related to air pollution. But it was obviously not caused by
humans,
whose existence was several million years in the future.

Arguing as you do, is it possible that you are so woefully uninformed? If
so,
you must be a lying fathead; if not, you must be insane. Which is it, and
what
should we make of your pronouncements? One thing is certain: it is you who
are
the "denier".

Bob

Ray continues to make friends in all of his newsgroups.

Kerby continues to be an obsessed little stalker.

Difference between you and me?

You're the obsessed little stalker.

No, like S. Kauffman, you are an obsessed little lying ****stain.

I'm not a decent human being.

Agreed.

I have a functioning cerebral cortex,

Maybe before you started drinking so heavily.

There you go again...

Old March 22nd 12, 07:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Ray Fischer wrote:
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
George Kerby wrote:
wrote:
On 3/18/2012 4:44 PM, George Kerby wrote:
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

[...]
I don't know what you consider a "Scientific Community", but just run a
Google on Climate Cooling and target things written between 73 - 78, when
the Earth was experiencing it's last cycle of cooling. It was everywhere. In
all the major magazines, news sources, etc. At that time people were
proclaiming another "Ice Age", maybe you were too young to remember?

It's all in the link you posted.

Ergo my post.

A rambling, bizarre post which doesn't appear to make any sense.

Of course it doesn't make any sense *to* *you*, because global
cooling fears (oh so similar to current global warming fears)
don't make sense to a "manmade global warming" fanatic.

You don't live in the real world, do you?

Disc-World? Where trees have mercury thermometers and elves
recording the readings? That's where you live, and if that's
the real world to you, then I live in that figment of imagination
where the Earth is round and circles around the sun.

All you seem to do is argue
against this conversation that only exists in your own imagination.

If you exist only in my own imagination, I'll sue you for not being
an imaginary *friend* and will get you exorcised out of my mind.

Just a normal cycle of events become a falling sky to some,

No, denier, not normal. Read your own cite, kook.

So the global cooling was manmade?

Yes. And it was temporary.

As temporary as the global warming is.

-Wolfgang
Old March 22nd 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Eric Stevens wrote:
On 22 Mar 2012 06:20:00 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

So the global cooling was manmade?

Yes. And it was temporary.

That's interesting. How was it manmade?

Air pollution.

For somebody who claims to know so much about climate change you
really are disgustingly ignorant of even the most basic facts.

Gee! That's a clever theory, and you came up with it all yourself.

No, asshole. I know how to read.

I suppose you do have the temperature data to support that claim.

I suppose you're going to whine about the facts again.

In this case, I will only moan about the lack of them.

No, you won't. You never moan about your complete lack of facts.

Then why is it that the air pollution which you say caused global
cooling has now switched to causing global warming?

You deniers really are stunningly stupid.

Air pollution today is a lot LESS than in was 40 years ago. 40 years
ago it was masking the effects of CO2. Now it isn't.

Air polution might have got better where you are but over much of the
world it has only got worse.

And there's the denier bull**** again. No facts, no evidence. Just
one lie after another.

How about you putting your money where your mouth is and produce some

Back at you, hypocrite. I keep asking you for cites and references and
you just fart more bull**** and lies.

Where is YOUR evidence for your claim about air pollution?

You are the one who made the claim.

"over much of the world it has only got worse"

Your words from just above.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Old March 22nd 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Robert Coe wrote:
On 20 Mar 2012 18:19:43 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
: Eric Stevens wrote:
:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
: Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
:
: So the global cooling was manmade?
:
: Yes. And it was temporary.
:
: That's interesting. How was it manmade?
:
: Air pollution.
:
: For somebody who claims to know so much about climate change you
: really are disgustingly ignorant of even the most basic facts.

Air pollution?? Ray, do you have any concept of how long an ice age lasts and
of the size of the human population and the state of its civilization at the
beginning of the most recent one?

Yes. Are you babbling irrelevant nonsense because yo're being paid by
Big Oil to push disinformation and propaganda?

We know that humans didn't cause the ice
ages, because they could not possibly have done so.

So what?

The "extinction event" that is thought (by those scientists whose opinions you
worship) to have killed off the dinosaurs was an ice age of sorts,

You mean when an asteroid caused massive amounts of dust to be thrown
up into the atmosphere, causing worldwide cooling?

Kind of like the pollution that caused cooling 40 years ago?

Try looking up the role of the Deccan Traps in that extinction.

Are you crazy or stupid? You're whining about events that happened
millions of years ago because you can't deal with the present?

Evade, evade, evade.

Notice that the denier can't even explain his own little whining,
cvan't provide facts, can't provide cites for his claims, can't even
justify his absurd conspiracy nonsense.

Which denier and what particular claims are you talking about?

"Evade, evade, evade."

Old March 22nd 12, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On 22 Mar 2012 18:51:06 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
On 22 Mar 2012 06:20:00 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
[...]

Why should I prove my disagreement when you are not prepared to even
try to support your claim. After all, it was you who wrote:

"Air pollution today is a lot LESS than in was 40 years ago.
40 years ago it was masking the effects of CO2. Now it isn't."

I repeat, how about you putting your money where your mouth is and

Old March 22nd 12, 11:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On 22 Mar 2012 18:51:57 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Robert Coe wrote:
On 20 Mar 2012 18:19:43 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
: Eric Stevens wrote:
:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
[...]

True, that's what you do, but you still haven't answered my question.

I don't intend to bother with your nonsense any more. Goodbye.

Regards,

Eric Stevens
Old March 23rd 12, 05:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Eric Stevens wrote:
On 22 Mar 2012 18:51:06 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
On 22 Mar 2012 06:20:00 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
[...]

Wow. That coming from an asshole who has yet to support a single
claim he's made.

Old March 23rd 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Eric Stevens wrote:
On 22 Mar 2012 18:51:57 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
[...]