Konica Minolta 7D early reviews

Old November 17th 04, 09:09 AM
Woodchuck Bill

Default Konica Minolta 7D early reviews

Here are some testimonials/samples from new owners of the Konica Minolta 7D
dSLR with Anti-Shake..

http://tinyurl.com/6xbba

http://tinyurl.com/5d9bw

http://tinyurl.com/4od6n

http://tinyurl.com/6d3jt

http://tinyurl.com/6pssf

Some preliminary reviews..

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...nolta-7d.shtml

http://new.dpnow.com/1241.html

http://www.digital-photography-resou...ry.php?cat=582

--
Bill
Old November 17th 04, 04:23 PM
simon

"Woodchuck Bill" wrote in message
Here are some testimonials/samples from new owners of the Konica Minolta

7D
dSLR with Anti-Shake..
Bill

Thanks for the info Bill. This is the camera I am interested in purchasing
as I already have 4 Minolta lenses and a bunch of accessories for it.
I saw the pre-order price of $1999 CAD for the body only. That's a little
steep considering that the Nikon D70 sells for $1650 now with a lens.
I hope to see better pricing on the 7D as it becomes more available.

Joe