August 16, 2009

Old August 16th 09, 02:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default August 16, 2009

Annika1980 wrote:
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

Still up, Douggie! What's up with that?
I think you'd better fire Julian Abbot and get a real solicitor on the
case.

Oh yeah, and where's your D3 pics? Can't wait to see them.

Douglas St. James - MacDonald: photographer, entrepreneur,
businessman, gallery owner, inventor, LIAR.

Sigghhh...

I fear he's given up and taken another sabbatical.

Just for old time's sake, I had another read through a bit of ng history:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...d1c0259d43619f

Very definitely recommended reading for those who may be wondering what all
this nonsense is about.

--
Jeff R.
(less than an hour shy of + one week and counting)

Old August 16th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Jeff R. wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

Still up, Douggie! What's up with that?
I think you'd better fire Julian Abbot and get a real solicitor on the
case.

Oh yeah, and where's your D3 pics? Can't wait to see them.

Douglas St. James - MacDonald: photographer, entrepreneur,
businessman, gallery owner, inventor, LIAR.

Sigghhh...

I fear he's given up and taken another sabbatical.

Just for old time's sake, I had another read through a bit of ng history:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...d1c0259d43619f

Very definitely recommended reading for those who may be wondering what
all this nonsense is about.

It occurs to me that usenet must be replete with thousands of cases of
people having said something stupid, defended it to death and got
attacked like crazy over it.

But eventually these things burn out.

Why don't you just leave it by the side of the road and move on?

Douggie ain't gonna admit anything.
Old August 17th 09, 08:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Alan Browne wrote:

Why don't you just leave it by the side of the road and move on?

Douggie ain't gonna admit anything.

With respect, Alan, you've already made that point in this discussion.
You're actually doing what you're criticising *us* for doing.

To thine own self be true.

--
Jeff R.
(if you agree, don't reply)
Old August 22nd 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Jeff R. wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Why don't you just leave it by the side of the road and move on?

Douggie ain't gonna admit anything.

With respect, Alan, you've already made that point in this discussion.
You're actually doing what you're criticising *us* for doing.

For every time I bring this up, you and Bret have made 20 ineffectual
postings on the same matter trying to goad (and bait) Douggie.

Really, you're both converting to trollism at the expense of the group
and to yourselves.

Time to move on.
Old August 23rd 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Alan Browne wrote:
Jeff R. wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Why don't you just leave it by the side of the road and move on?

Douggie ain't gonna admit anything.

With respect, Alan, you've already made that point in this
discussion. You're actually doing what you're criticising *us* for
doing.

For every time I bring this up, you and Bret have made 20 ineffectual
postings on the same matter trying to goad (and bait) Douggie.

Really, you're both converting to trollism at the expense of the group
and to yourselves.

Time to move on.

Sigghhhh...

Geez Alan.
Let me explain.

*I* have no problem with replying to selected silly comments. I don't
berate or lecture people who do so. Please note that I usually only
*reply*, and rarely instigate (if that counts for anything.) Therefore if I
reply to a troll I am (at least) not being inconsistent, nor untrue to
myself.

You, OTOH, frequently chide us for responding. You suggest we should keep
quiet....and you keep on replying in order to tell us this. Again and
again.

What is this? A "do as I say, not as I do" mentality? Your most logical
and sensible response to trolling, and to my responding to trolling, would
be to move on *without* comment.

For the third time, Alan, I humbly suggest:
To Thine Own Self Be True.

--
Jeff R.
(Me? I'm not so noble.)

Old August 23rd 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Jeff R. wrote:

Please note that I usually only
*reply*, and rarely instigate (if that counts for anything.)

Counts for absolutely nothing. If it counts at all, it is negative.
Old August 24th 09, 06:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Jeff R. wrote:

Please note that I usually only *reply*, and rarely instigate (if that
counts for anything.)

Counts for absolutely nothing. If it counts at all, it is negative.

and yet you still comment, maybe your the one with the problem and unable to
just let it go, after all your expending a lot of time and effort telling
someone not to spend so much time and effort, Irony much ??

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]