Brooklyn's West Indian Day Parade Pictures - Finally Up

Old October 9th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Don Wiss

Default Brooklyn's West Indian Day Parade Pictures - Finally Up

Okay. So I dwaddled this year. The parade was five weeks ago. But this
weekend I finally made it through cropping all the pictures I took, and
then it didn't take very long to go through them and select the ones to
include in the album. You can find them he

http://donwiss.com/pictures/West-Indian-Day-2007/

As usual they were subjected to my heavy crop. This to maximize the people
after reducing the pictures to their web size.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).
Old October 9th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

"Don Wiss" wrote in message
Okay. So I dwaddled this year. The parade was five weeks ago. But this
weekend I finally made it through cropping all the pictures I took, and
then it didn't take very long to go through them and select the ones to
include in the album. You can find them he

http://donwiss.com/pictures/West-Indian-Day-2007/

I'd love to take part in one of those parades. Let me know when they have a
parade for white guys.

:-)

Old October 10th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:41:24 -0400, Yoshi wrote:

Okay. So I dwaddled this year.

WTF is "dwaddle"?

Dawdled, wrapped anew, just for you!

Old October 10th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:35:28 -0400, Kinon O'Cann wrote:

http://donwiss.com/pictures/West-Indian-Day-2007/

I'd love to take part in one of those parades. Let me know when they
have a parade for white guys.

Is your white sheet serviceable and clean enough?

Old October 10th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:40:09 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

I'd love to take part in one of those parades. Let me know when they
have a parade for white guys.

Geez, don't you get get enough marching at your Klan rallies? Damn
racist fool.

Ya beat me to it! Well, good ole boy Canon O'Kine certainly
earned it.

Old October 10th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Kinon O'Cann wrote:

Okay. So I dwaddled this year. The parade was five weeks ago. But
this weekend I finally made it through cropping all the pictures I
took, and then it didn't take very long to go through them and
select the ones to include in the album. You can find them he

http://donwiss.com/pictures/West-Indian-Day-2007/

I'd love to take part in one of those parades. Let me know when they
have a parade for white guys.

Geez, don't you get get enough marching at your Klan rallies? Damn racist
fool.

Didn't catch the smiley, did you?

Damned fat ass fool.

Hey, why is being white racist?

Old October 10th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:40:09 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

I'd love to take part in one of those parades. Let me know when they
have a parade for white guys.

Geez, don't you get get enough marching at your Klan rallies? Damn
racist fool.

Ya beat me to it! Well, good ole boy Canon O'Kine certainly
earned it.

It was a joke, but why is that racist? You didn't see the smiley?

Old October 10th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:35:28 -0400, Kinon O'Cann wrote:

http://donwiss.com/pictures/West-Indian-Day-2007/

I'd love to take part in one of those parades. Let me know when they
have a parade for white guys.

Is your white sheet serviceable and clean enough?

Didn't catch the smiley, did you? See, people put those on their messages to
convey the emotion of the comment. IT WAS A GOD DAMNED JOKE, YOU MORON!!!

Old October 10th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:13:51 -0400, Canon O'Kine wrote:

Ya beat me to it! Well, good ole boy Canon O'Kine certainly
earned it.

It was a joke, but why is that racist? You didn't see the smiley?

Racists also are known to have senses of humor, and 99 out of 100
might also have used a smiley. Since many of your posts are in one
way or another at least moderately offensive, all assumptions made
are plausible.

Is your white sheet serviceable and clean enough?

Didn't catch the smiley, did you? See, people put those on their
messages to convey the emotion of the comment. IT WAS A GOD
DAMNED JOKE, YOU MORON!!!

See? There's the Canon O'Kine we know so well, true to form!

Old October 11th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

ASAAR wrote:

Racists also are known to have senses of humor, and 99 out of 100
might also have used a smiley. Since many of your posts are in one
way or another at least moderately offensive, all assumptions made
are plausible.

Yep, it sounds like he's the typical closet racist that throws a sheet on
for weekend get-togethers. I Googled our boy and I must say he's a piece
of
work. Never contributes anything on topic and tries to start crap in
every
group he visits. He's like the mighty seagull that will drop **** on your
beach towel and fly off.

You actually "Googled" me? I'm flattered! Now get a life.

Fat ass.